Our vision: For Christina's to work together as One Big Team.
Team Christina’s consists of world travellers, Vietnamese returnees, and local graduates, citizens, and entrepreneurs from all different backgrounds. We believe that in order to best understand and anticipate the needs of our guests, our team needs to reflect the diversity of our guests as much as possible.
Working in Operation Optimization team, you will be exposed to a variety of fields:
Information and Knowledge-base
- Google Sheet / Google Form / Google Doc
- Airtable or similar database software
- Project management software
- Team collaboration software
- Be curious, be ambitious, be willing to speak your mind and be willing to learn and experiment
- Handling teams’ requests
- Supporting with technical issues from our rolled-out systems (Kissflows, Wiki, Forms, WhenIWork, ect.)
- Conducting problem analysis discussion
- Proposing alternative solutions and presenting demos
- Creating detailed plans for roll out and implementation
- Ongoing monitoring of new systems or the successful hand off of that responsibility
- Following up and collecting feedback for improvement from team on all implementations
We provide the best formal and hands-on trainings, for both technical and soft skills, in a diverse and collaborative environment unmatched anywhere else in Vietnam.
Opportunities to work in different locations throughout Vietnam to meet and exchange perspectives with travellers from around the world, while learning about local cultures and traditions… as a Host, not as a hotel employee.
A competitive Total Compensation package which includes base salary, performance incentives, and the best opportunity to push your limit to see how far you can go… because at Christina’s, we believe that we are only limited by our imagination.
If you think you have what it takes, then simply send us your CV and cover letter to get started: email@example.com or fill the form below: