Our modern spacious studio located right by Han River bank so you can have a very peaceful view from the studio.
Our place provide most of your need for a comfort stay. You're right at the center of everything. It's surrounded by local restaurant, coffee shop, bar, pub and sightseeing. Just steps away. Moreover, we provide top notch US imported linens and towels.
Just live here like a local and enjoy the vibe. Can't wait to see you!
The spacious studio located right by Han Market so you can have a very peaceful view from the studio to the river.
Our place provide most of your need for a comfort stay. You're right at the center of everything. It's surrounded by local restaurant, coffee shop, bar and sightseeing. Everything is just steps away.
You can enjoy a nice day out in the sun, explore every nook and cranny of this beautiful city or just simple tuck yourself into our The Joi Factory coffee shop downstair in a relaxing day.
Just live here like a local and enjoy the local vibe. Can't wait to see you! :D
Our place is located right the Han Market and look directly to Han's river, with local coffee shops, restaurants along the street so you have a chance to relax, enjoy the best view and nature. You're just at the center of everything.
- Danang International Airport: 3 kms, 7 mins driving
- Han market: 10 meters, 1 min walking
- Pink Church: 500 meters, 10 mins walking
- Con market: 1.5 km, 3 mins driving
- Marble mountain: 9 km, 15 mins driving
- Cham museum: 1.5km, 3 mins driving
- History museum: 2km, 5 mins driving
- Linh Ung pagoda: 10 kms, 20 mins driving
- Hoi An: 29 kms, 40 mins driving
1. This spacious studio equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay – a firm but comfortable king-sized bed topped with soft cotton linens from Egypt
2. A basic-stocked kitchenette to prepare your morning eggs and bacon, and of course, an en-suite bathroom to take a hot shower in after a long day.
3. A cozy coffee shop "The Joi Factory" downstairs to kick off the day and a bar on 5th floor to enjoy drinks after a busy day. It's a perfect spot to chill out with friends.
There is no curfew with us.
In addition to having 24/7 access to the house and your room.
You will usually see one of us around because it is our home too, so come hang out and have a chat. We’d love to recommend our favorite places in the city for you to explore.
You will also have access to The Joi Factory, the coffeeshop downstairs that serve delicious authentic Vietnamese coffee. Don't forget to try Banana Coffee, and they are serve together with awesome selected cake :)
We put an emphasis on the “social” aspect of our accommodation so we try to be available to our guests as much as possible.
You can easily reach us by message or come find us in the common area. We’ll be happy to have a chat or help you out with anything you need. We can even go for a beer!
1. BEFORE ARRIVAL: please let us know your flight code. We can discuss with all details to help you check in smoothly. We also provide airport pick up for hassle free from $10 for you in case you're not familiar with taxi driver costs in Vietnam.
2. ARRIVAL: we'll arrange our team to welcome you at the property with welcome fruit and drink. Oh, wait! We would love to create and personalize itinerary for you as well and it will be send 3-5 days prior arrival. In case you don't have any plan yet, you can use it for reference :)
3. DURING YOUR STAY: We will take care of everything during your stay and would love help you arrange your trip in Danang and surrounding areas (Hoi An UNESCO ancient town, Ba Na Hills, Hue city, Cu Lao Cham Island,..). We will provide you a handout map of surrounding area for you to go around.
Our place located next to the Han River so you can enjoy the peaceful view in the morning and evening.
It a great place if you wanna enjoy the local vibe. Especially is the coffee shop downstairs, it's full of local people and our teammate would love to offer you a local black coffee at the price of $1.
Walk along the riverside to feel the local life, tuck yourself in a local coffee shop. Or hope on the bike to discover the hidden corner of Danang with Onetrip city tour guide.
It couldn't be anything but perfect for relaxing holiday. You can enjoy the long day around to explore the city and comeback to rest peacefully. ^^
The best way to get around Da Nang is on wheels...but only two of them.
If you would like to rent a motorbike, we can help coordinate a bike rental for you.
If you prefer comfort, taxis are readily available for ~15k VND per km. You can also find Grab taxis/bikes for cheap as well.
1. As we want you to experience the best during your holiday, we totally understand if you wouldn't want to deal with this issue. Therefore, if you're looking for other options, we have 7 properties in Da Nang which you can take a look in our other listings to find the suitable home for your trip. Please feel free to shoot us a message if we can be any further helps.
2. For things to do during your time here, we highly recommend that you take advantage of Onetrip’s donation-based Da Nang City Tour run by local university students seeking cultural exchange opportunities with foreign travelers. It is a great way to orient yourself within the city and see all the beautiful landmarks of Da Nang such as Marble Mountain, Linh Ung Pagoda, Bridges,etc.
3. The Evening Food Tour is to fill your tummy up with what we think are the best local yumyums. Other options include the Hai Van Pass, Secret Waterfall and My Son Sanctuary tours which can satisfy any of adventurous soul! If interested, do send us a message and we will save you a seat!
4. Our team also provides some of the best adventures throughout the country via Onetrip while Christina's is also available in Ho Chi Minh City, Da Nang, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Da Lat and Hanoi. So if you need help planning the trip of a lifetime in Vietnam, just let us know. Just mention that you want a "Magical Trip" and we'll prioritize to make sure you're taken care of.
Our #1 RULE is to treat our home as if it were your own - unless your home resembles that of a college frat house, in which case think of your grandma’s home instead With that being said, the following rules are implemented out of necessity in order to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort.
STRICTLY NO SMOKING inside the property. Any signs of smoking inside our property will result in a USD$250 cleaning fee for restoration of our property and availability loss to get the unit ready for our next guests. Additionally, we reserve our rights to ask guests who break our policies to leave immediately without refund.
HOUSE KEEPING: After the first 2 nights, our team provide a freshen and a change of towels. After the next 2 nights, a fullclean will be provided with the change of both towels and sheets. For those staying less than 3 days, please let us know if your room requires a freshen or if you need new towels and/or sheets.
MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is actually required by the law but is also a good practice to ensure everyone's safety. You will be held completely responsible for any wrongdoing by your guests such as causing damage, being negligent (ie: leaving the gate to our home unlocked), and being disrespectful to those around. Standard extra guest fees will also be applied accordingly.
A SOCIAL ACCOMMODATION - We strive to provide you with a one-of-a-kind experience that is different to what you get at hotels and hostels – something more responsible, more human, and ultimately more valuable. We believe that our mission aligns perfectly well with Airbnb’s community. With that in mind, please do not treat our members or our services like you would at a hotel. If you’re looking for 24/7 room service, we strongly suggest that you book your accommodation elsewhere. But if you’re looking for a chilled out, cozy atmosphere…a home away from home, then by all means book with us
HAVE RESPECT for those around you. All of the rules listed above are simply to encourage our guests to be respectful towards one another and together build a better, more social and responsible community.
CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can unfortunately result in the offender(s) being asked to leave, in addition to providing compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to offer a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. So far, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for as long as we can, so please help us keep the friendly streak going
Other than that, all that is left to say is that we hope you have a wonderful stay and that you will fall in love with this beautiful city just like we did.
Excellent appartement. Tout le confort occifental, proche de tout. Climatisation fonctionnelle. Personnel sympatique et attentionné. Possibilité de manger d'authentiques croissants au rez de chaussée tous les matins (avec jus et café). Bar (non bruyant) au 5ème. Que demander de plus? Merci pour ce sejour
The place is fantastic, less than 30 seconds walking distance to the market. Beautiful view if you get the corner room. All amentities would meet every guest's standard except for the TV; it was extremely slow and hard to navigate and kept lagging at times (both rooms since we extended and switched rooms so it's probably an issue in all rooms). Other than that it's great value for money and in a great location by the river and the two beautiful bridges of Da Nang.
Super nice river view, modern design, clean... and great location. The room has everything we need for a great trip in Da nang. I was impressed with their combination between an airbnb house and a coffee shop...The host quickly responded to what we asked as well as guided us how to go to the house from the airport. Highly recommended! :)