Welcome to my Pi house Halong!
Come to enjoy your perfect getaway wt BREATHTAKING view to the natural wonder- Halong Bay-from private balcony. Every single items in my place has been choosen and furnished to deliver the best comfort that you can have. Your adventure will be enhanced wt a cozy home to return to after a long hard day!
We help wt transportation, day tour to the Bay &motor rental.
If it isn’t available for your date, please look at:https://abnb.me/inIeQPFIDV (hosted by my husband)
My place also comes equipped with everything you need for quality comfort in your home-away-from-home:
- Living room with comfortable sofa and Smart TV with Netflix&cable TV. Relax with balcony to capture the morning sunshine and stunning city as well as the Bay view.
- You would be definitely fond of sitting on the high-chairs at the balcony enjoying the magnificent Bay view, the beautiful sunrise, the night scenery and cool air.
- Both bedrooms have King size beds with fresh linens for a cozy and lazy morning; and extra single mattresses which are provided in need. We highly value the inclusion of comfortable beds and pillows when we rent accommodation and thus we strive to provide them for our guests.
Included are two work desks for when you need to sit down with your laptop and get some work done. Free unlimited high-speed internet.
- Fully stocked kitchen with a rice cooker, water boil, sandwich press and various spice, sauces as well as cooking oil. We also supply filtered drinking water tap so that you can drink directly if this is in your favor.
- New high pressured shower with a “rain shower” head and hot water in two en-suited bathrooms is really nice after your long day exploring Halong.
- We also set up a new front door washing machine, drying rack, hangers and detergent so you can do laundry at your own pace without additional cost!
With everything located so conveniently close to you, my apartment is outstanding in all aspect from location to facilities, ensuring you a perfect stay in Halong.
You’re free to access everything you wish to have in your home-away-from-home: from the mattress, pillows, blankets, cotton linen and tower to the cup of tea and coffee you will use, Internet, TV, fridge, table and chair, hair dryer and hot water…. You will have them all.
In addition to having access to the apartment, you can also use the building's well-equipped facilities:
-The outdoor pool in the outside of the building or indoor pool in the block across the street which is perfect to dip into (check the fee for entrance in the reception area)
-You have gym with modern equipment just footsteps away. Just go and get fit!
-Parking garages are located at the basement for motorbikes and cars parking.
-If you travel with your kids, there is a wonderful playground which is FREE to access.
-Café, convenience stores, supermarket and restaurants in the premise are very handy and will be great for a lazy day.
-ATM is just footsteps away.
We respect the privacy of our guests, but are available if there is anything you need help with! We know Halong city where I was born and its surrounds very well so we're more than happy to tell guests about our favorite things to do and places to eat! And I even could become your private-trip-planner, just shoot me a message via AirBnB.
The neighborhood is very quiet and friendly great for you to have a pleasant stay.
My apartment located in a luxury and high standard building in Halong city. The whole residential area is 24/7 guarded by security. Convenience stores are right in the same building accompanied by café shop with decent food. This is not a tourist part of the city (which just 5 minutes away) so you won’t stay here but live here like a local.
It’s easy accessibility to other attractions:
-6 minutes to get to all the main attractions (Bai Chay – Sunworld park) where you could do the Cable Car and Sun Wheel which will take your breath away before giving you stunning Halong bay panoramic view.
-You’re literally just 5 minutes away from Halong main beach - A bustling artificial beach in the center of Ha Long city with 100m wide sandy beach suitable for a lot of fun activities.
-Halong Night Market is just 3 minutes away – where you come not only to buy the some souvenirs such as necklaces, wooden products, the T-shirt with Halong Bay symbol image or some Halong Bay post-cards, but also to take photos the interesting activities in market.
-Water puppet theatre is only 150m from the apartment
-Pretty close to the Tuan Chau Habour where all the cruise launch so it's convenient to plan on doing a day tour at Halong bay or Cat Ba island.
-3 mins driving to Cai Dam market (the famous market for fresh seafood in Halong)
-Cat Bi International Airport and Van Don Airpot is about 33km away
- You’re only a walking distance away from many restaurant and market, but TAXIS are readily available too right below the building. You also can opt for GRAB or FASTGO or MAILINH (transportation app similar to Uber), which are my recommended cost-saving option to explore the city with no hassle.
- Bai Chay bus station is just 5km away if you want to be adventurous and try local buses to get to another part of the city or to other destinations such as Tam Coc, Ninh Binh, Sapa, Hai Phong, Hue - Da Nang with a shuttle bus. If you need any advice on catching one of these - just ask us - we can help to book one which offers door-to-door service.
- Another way and also an unique way to get around is to rent a motorbike and drive around the entire Halong city, or you can drive to CatBa Island.
- Tuan Chau Pier where you take a ferry to Cat Ba Island and visit Cat Ba National Park is pretty close.
Motorbike and bike rental can be arranged and will send to the building. This would save your time and energy so that you can enjoy every single minutes to explore Halong.
We highly recommend that you take a full day tour with Habinh cruise to visit Halong Bay. This is a package tour includes day cruise, bus pick up and return, lunch, Halong Bay sightseeing fee, kayaking and swimming at Titov Island. It’s a great way to explore and see all the beautiful corners of Halong Bay. We did take this tour to make sure it’s a good choice before recommending it to our guests. Actually, this tour met all our guests’ expectation.
If you would like to rent a motorbike, bike, transportation from Noi Bai airport or Hanoi to Halong, we can help coordinate a rental/booking for you so that you don’t have to worry about anything and could enjoy your stay as much as possible – Just send me a message.
Welcome to our house! Make yourself at home, but please treat it as if it were yours which is a perfect home away from home.
No shoes inside the apartment. Indoor slippers are provided and please don’t wear them outside.
Check in is at 2pm, and check out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
Help us to save energy. Kindly turn off lights, air conditioner (AC) and other small appliances when not in use
No extra guests without prior consent, thank you.
Absolutely NO SMOKING of any kind inside my home, no excessive drinking, no illegal drugs and absolutely NO PARTIES.
Although we love pets and support animals, due to the building’s law, we can’t allow them in our home.
Quiet hours are from 11pm to 7am.
Wash dishes, cups after using and keep the kitchen, living room, restroom tidy and clean
Anh Bui was the ultimate host. Her place is the perfect home away from home. She was attentive & informative during our entire stay. My family & I really enjoyed our stay in Ha Long Bay. Would highly recommend this place!!
Nice size apartment with all the amenities located between downtown and marina terminal. Ideal for families, groups, but we really the extra space as a couple. Host was responsive to all inquiries with a supporting cast nearby if any help is needed. I would not hesitate to book again.
This place was great! Anh Bui helped us rent a boat tour around Halong Bay and shuttle bus rides since we did not speak Vietnamese, and it was such a huge help. The apartment was so beautiful and clean; the beds were so cozy and the shower was the best! There is a bakery and market downstairs and that was helpful to have for food, but food is also easy to get when taking a taxi to the city center. In addition, we had a late flight and we were worried about where to put our luggage for the day, and she helped us with that also. This is the nicest place I’ve stayed at and the hosts are even better. I will definitely be coming back :)
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.