My apt is full of light and wind and green trees. Located in a very pleasant, center area in Hà Nội, near to Hoàn Kiếm Lake. It's on the 5th floor of an old buiding in 2C Lê Phụng Hiểu street. Fully furnished, suitable for big group up to six or a family. Through the window you can see how life is going on in Ha noi. And from the door you can see how life is going on in this building. We have a common yard where you’ll allways meet local people ( not like a hotel) -unforgottable experience.
LOVELY bancony where I grew some flowers, through the bancony you can see Le Phung Hieu street - center but quiet street.
- CENTER FEW STEPS DOWN TO breath the Hanoi Old Quater atmosphere but very cozy at night.
It takes 5 minutes walk to
‐‐-> The National History Museum;
‐‐-> The Geological Museum
‐‐-> The Hanoi Opera house.
10 minutes walk to
‐‐-> Ha Noi old quarter.
‐‐-> Hoan Kiem Lake
‐‐-> Thap Rua
‐‐-> The Huc Bridge
15 MINUTES WALKING TO
‐‐->Ngoc Son Temple
‐‐-> Ly Thai To flowers garden
‐‐-> Thang Long water puppies Theatre
‐‐-> St Joseph Cathedral Church,
It is on the same street with Hanoi Metropole Hotel- the most luxury hotel in Ha noi. There are many restaurants, coffee shops nearby
- The place is located in a center but so QUIET - difficult to find in Ha Noi
- SAFETY: The safeguard works 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Please remmember that dont come back after 11 p.m. If you check in or come back late at night - after 11p.m, the main gate of the building will be locked. So be sure that the place is safety
You experience the living of LOCAL people
We have 3 QUEENSIZE BEDS, Private bathroom, High speed wifi, Air conditioner, Washing Machine, Fridge, Iron, Hair dryer, Water kettle, Cable TV, Working table , unlimited paid motorbike parking , doorman downstairs all time...
EXCELLENT FOR couple, small family, tourists and businessmen, group of friends because my place is located in the center of HaNoi where you can get any taxi, Uber or Grab services.
10 - 15 MINUTES by taxi to Temple of Literature, Museum of Vietnamese women, Hanoi Opera Theatre, Dong Xuan market, Long Bien bridge, HoChiMinh Imperial, Thang Long The Old City, Hoa Lo historical prison, Museum of VietNamese military, Hanoi Flag Tower...
You can access all spaces in my apartment including 2 bedrooms, one kitchen, one bathroom.
- HIGH SPEED WIFI free NAMED: Sunny / PASSWORD: (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) ALL FREE THINGS inside apartment as description above of the space
- TAXI AIRPORT SERVICE ABOUT 16 USD 4 SEATS, 20 USD 7 SEATS
- MOTOR BIKE FOR RENT ABOUT 8 USD/DAY
- TOUR SERVICE INSIDE VIETNAM AND HANOI
OTHERS USEFUL TIPS
- FROM AIRPORT TO THE APARTMENT:
+ Big high quality orange Bus No86 with 1.5$/ticket The Ha Noi opera house, then walking about 5 minutes to 2C Le Phụng Hiểu - my place. For opposite side when you come back from Ha Noi to the airport, you can walk about 12 minutes from my place to 23 Hang Tre to catch the bus numbet 86.
+ Any taxi brands from NoiBai airport to 2 C Le Phụng Hiểu street about 20USD
- CHECK IN & CHECK OUT:
+ Check in any time after 2 p.m. You can self check in with provided code
+ Check out at 11am, lock the door please.
- EATING AND DRINKING NEARBY IN 5-10 MINUTES WALKING:
+ Breakfast with PHO BO TU HAI in 25 TONG DAN street.
+ Lunch with LE fish noodle in 1B TÔNG ĐẢN street.
+ Dinner with LINH CHI duck noodles in 2F TÔNG DAN. If you can spend up to 50 usd/pax for dinner, Lý club right on the right hand of the building is a good choice.
- Other Good places and restaurants in Ha Noi: Traditional Vietnamese foods NGON Restaurant at 18 Phan Boi Chau street, HANOIAN & FOREIGNER Beer street on Ta Hien street; egg coffee at 39 Nguyen Huu Huan street, Cong Cafe 116 Cau Go Street, Cha Ca La Vong ( from fish and noodle) at 14 La Vong street.
- SHOPPING NEARBY OPEN 24H IN 5 MINUTES WALKING:
+ Circle K shop at 77 Lo Su street (8minutes) or 204 Tran Quang Khai street ( 3 minutes) ; and alot of Circle K shops OPEN 24H in Hanoi Old Quarter
- ATM NEARBY IN 5 MINUTES WALKING:
+ ATM pgbank 16 Tong Dan street
+ATM Viettinbank 1 Le Phung Hieu street
+ATM Agribank 10 Le Phung Hieu street
- MONEY EXCHANGE: ALL GOLD SHOPS ON Ha Trung STREET
- POPULAR VISITING PLACES NEARBY IN 5-10-15 MINUTES WALKING:
+ Traditional Hong Ha Theatre 10 minutes walking
+ Shoes world with hundreds of shoes shops on Hang Dau street,
+ pavement Hanoian foods on Cau Go street: 15 minutes walking
+ Hoan Kiem lake, Ngoc Son temple and Ly Thai To flowers garden, Thuy Ta restaurant, Thang long water puppies
Alot alot alot come and enjoy it!
My I am working at Hanoi Old Quarter and willing to meet and assist you during your stay in Hanoi. We are happy to provide you with true local knowledge, skill and experience, especially whenever you spend time to go around Hanoi Old Quarter. Contact me via phone or message via airbnb anytime you need.
I love the neighbour here, every one are kind and friendly. And this place is super center.
The easiest way to travel around HN is by bike. I can help hiring bikes, motobikes.
If you check in later than 11 p.m please let me know in advance
- Cheapest to our place from Noibai Airport is by Big high quality orange bus No86, cost 1.5$/ticket to 23 Hàng Tre street then walking to 2 C Le Phụng Hiểu street the apartment.
- please Turn off all electric equipment then Lock door after get out of room
- Please give us review and comment after your time here. We appreciate all your ideas for better services.
- No shoes in house please, please use the slipper I provided
Such a lovely place to stay! Perfect location. Very comfortable. Sunny was so helpful during our stay. Would highly recommend for a great stay in Hanoi :)
We had a wonderful stay and the host was really quick in replying all of our questions.
Can't say enough good things about this place. Great value for money, outstanding location, in the middle of a local neighbourhood with very kind and friendly neighbours, stylish space with a pretty view and also clean, comfortable and with all the stuff in both kitchen and toilet to make our stay super easygoing.
Check-in was super smooth, very clear directions, and even though it's on the 5th floor it ends up being extra quiet and private, which was a plus.
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.