Located right in the heart of Old Street Quarter, newly renovated, our ChuoiHome, with 3 separated apartments: Brown, Grey (on the 2nd floor) and Green (on the 3rd floor), is just 1 min to Hoan Kiem Lake (Sword Lake), 1 min to Night Market and 1 min to Ta Hien street - the street famous for being crowded with pubs in Hanoi. This cozy, modern and eco-friendly house is an ideal space to cater for whatever you may be interested in: from culture and history to wondering or streetfood break.
We provide you a well furnished and modern apartment, called Grey apartment, on the 2nd floor, with everything you need for a pleasant stay together with a private balcony with street view where you can take a deep breath to chill and relax. The design is simple, elegant yet warm, cozy and eco-friendly with lots of plants.
ChuoiHome has an amazing green patio on the 2nd floor (this kind of natural space is priceless in cramped Old Street Quarter) which is shared among guests who are staying at ChuoiHome. Moreover, some green plants inside will refresh the air and make your stay more pleasant and enjoyable.
Our home is surrounded by many local street foods (Phở, Bún Chả - chargrilled pork w/ vermicelli ect), pubs and clubs, beer street (at Ta Hien street), coffee shops, famous restaurants (King BBQ, Cau Go restaurant, Fu Rong Hua dimsum etc), 24/7 convenient stores (Circle K), super-market (Vinmart, Hapro etc), famous Hang Be street market , night market etc... all are seconds away from our house. Police office, pharmacy and banks, ATMs, washing and drying services… are all within a short walk. ChuoiHome is simply in the middle of everything. Please find our recommendations in our online Guidebook on Airbnb.
We have total 3 apartments at the same buiding so please check other apartments if you need:
* Brown Apartment
1. You'll have access to everything provided inside the Grey apartment (on the 2nd floor) including:
- 1 queen-size bed (160cmx200cm) topped with soft toppers and cotton linens.
- Fast wifi
- Samsung smart TV with internet access and lots of HD channels
- Electrolux 90L fridge
- Electric kettle
- Complimentary candys and drinks
- Bathroom with a walk in shower
- Clean towels
- Toilet papers
- Shampoo, shower gels, hand washing
- Medical Kit Box
- Kitchen area with Electrolux induction hob, pots and pans, dishes, mixing bowl, bowls, silverware, oil, salt, pepper etc
- Electrolux microwave
- Private and lovely balcony with street-view
- Washing machine (on the 3rd floor with a small fee)
- Amazing green patio on the 2nd floor (this kind of natural space is priceless in cramped Old Street Quarter)
2. We hope you will find comfort in our house and take care of it as your own place.
The hosts don't live in the same buiding with guests. We are trying to automate the check in and check out process as much as possible so you could check in and check out by yourself. As we work pretty much all day so interactions are minimal but we're always available if you need any support during your stay, just ask! :)
Our neighborhood is safe and convenient as you can walk to famous places, restaurants, coffee shops, bars, convenient stores, pharmacies nearby.
*0.2km from Thang Long Water Puppet Theatre (Performing-arts venue presenting theatrical water puppetry shows with accompanying music)
*0.2km from Hanoi Night Market (open from Friday night till Sunday midnight)
*0.3km from Ta Hien street (great place to go for some atmosphere, have some beers and Hanoi’s street foods)
*0.2km from Hoan Kiem lake and Ngoc Son temple
*0.7km from St Joseph ‘s Cathedral (~8mins walking)
*1.5km from Hanoi Opera House
*3km from West Lake (one of the best place to view sunset)
*3.3km from Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum (the final resting place of Ho Chi Minh, the most iconic and popular leader of Vietnam, known to his people as ‘Uncle Ho’)
*20.9km from Noi Bai International Airport
The most popular transportation in Hanoi is the bus but it is not the best form of transportation in our opinion. So we suggest you take Grab car/bike (an application which is similar to Uber, you can download it on Appstore/CH Play), and it is much cheaper than the traditional taxi (not during the rush hour).
* Check-in time: after 2:00PM/ Check-out time: before 11:00AM.
* We provide PICK-UP AND DROP-OFF SERVICE from and to Noi Bai International Airport for a flat rate of $18 each way (4 seater car). Drivers will hold a board on which your name is written so you could easily recognized them. They could check your flight's status online so do not worry if any delay happens. Drivers know our place already so you don't need to find the place yourself. We highly recommended this service for guests who have late night check in. If you request this service, let us know in advance for better arrangement.
* We by ourselves have recommended lots of things and places around our apartment in our online Guidebook on Airbnb so please take a look since it may be useful for you.
1. No smoking in the apartment. Smoking is allowed in outside areas only. Anyone smoking inside the property will be charged USD100 as damage fee.
2. NO DRUGS. NO PROSTITUTION. NO PARTIES OR EVENTS. Guests who violating any of these rules will simply be asked to leave without any refund.
3. Due to local regulation, KINDLY SEND ALL YOUR GROUP MEMBERS' PASSPORT/ID PHOTOS TO THE HOST BEFORE CHECK IN TIME. ALL OVER-NIGHT VISITORS MUST BE REGISTERED as well (by sending us passport/ID photos). This is for nothing but a track record requested by the local authority and a good practice to ensure everyone's safety.
4. Kindly turn off electric devices (air conditioner, hot water, heater, lights etc) when not in use.
5. No shoes in the apartment.
6. QUIET HOURS FROM 11PM TO 7AM. Be respectful of other guests and the neighbourhood during your stay
7. Fine for losing keys is USD10.
8. Do not leave any garbage outside the garbage bins.
This is a great launching pad to explore Hanoi. The apartment is right in the city, and getting to it from the street makes you feel like you're getting in to a speakeasy. Once you're inside though, it's a cozy place to relax after a busy day. The streets outside can be a bit loud, but the noise mostly dies down at night, and the host provides earplugs if you're sensitive to the noise. Aesthetically, the pictures are spot on in showing you what to expect.
Vesper was very prompt in answering any questions or requests we had, which made a big difference, since this trip threw a few curves at us.
We also really enjoyed the guide book, which really helped us get the most out of the time we had to spend.
This apartment is perfect if you want to be right in the heart of downtown Hanoi! Vesper was always very quick to communicate and was extremely hospitable, even letting us store our luggage upon our return from Halong Bay until we could go to the airport! The check in instructions are very detailed, making the process very smooth. The space is super clean. I would highly recommend this apartment!
Great location, good communication, safe place.
I had an issue with the kitchen sink. The drain was broken and someone had attempted to fix it with simple tape. The tape had come off, which you couldn’t see unless you looked under the sink.
The dishes were dirty, as I was washing one water spilled under the sink, to which I noticed the tape had come off. I do not expect to make maintenance calls when I’m on vacation.
For the rest of my three day stay, I used the bathroom sink to wash dishes - not the classiest experience for me.
I would not stay here again but if they fix the sink I don’t see why you shouldn’t.