APARTMENT 15m2 with a small window located on the 3rd floor of new building in Hang Tre street,Hanoi Old Quarter
Walking 3 mins to HoanKiem Lake, Ta Hien beer street
Near 86Bus station (everday from 6h58 to 22h58)
Keep luggage free
The 1st floor is a small gallery
6th floor is laundry room, You wash yourself for free, detergents are provided.
7th floor is the rooftop,you drink coffee and observe the sky.
Apartments in the same building:
# HOW TO COME TO MY HOMESTAY:
* There are 2 ways to get to my house from the airport:
First way: go by bus 86 from Noi Bai airport (everyday from 6h58 to 22h58) about 1.5$/person
Second way: taxi with 5/7 seat about 15$ (I’ll arrange taxi pickup for you).
- If you want to go by Bus 86, here is the instruction:
Bus 86 is convenient, don’t worry about your luggage. The bus stop for bus 86 is right outside the airport; in case you can’t find it, just ask any officer at the airport and they will show you. When you sit on the bus 86, please give my homestay address to the ticket seller. He will let you get off at the intersection near my homestay. You just need to walk to my house for about 3 minutes.
- About the taxi reservation (Website hidden by Airbnb) please give us your flight details (flight code (Website hidden by Airbnb) please give us your name in alphabet (for example: Park Hang Seo (Website hidden by Airbnb) Our taxi driver will wait for you with a hand sign of your name at the gate you arrive at Noi Bai Airpor (Website hidden by Airbnb) please confirm your name and destination written on the hand sign: (Website hidden by Airbnb) Your name: .... (Website hidden by Airbnb) Homestay’s address: . (Website hidden by Airbnb) if it’s right, get on the taxi and the driver will take you to my house (Website hidden by Airbnb) + You will pay taxi fee directly to the driver when you arrive at my house.
# HOW TO GO TO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT:
* There are 2 ways to get to Airport from my homestay:
First way: go by bus 86 (everyday from 5h05 to 21h40) about 1.5$/person. Walking for 3minutes from my homestay to BUS 86 station.
Second way: taxi with 5/7 seat about 12 $ (I’ll arrange taxi pickup for you).
# HOW DO YOU DO WHEN YOU GO OUT/IN HOMESTAY LATE:
* Everyday PICTURESQUE will be opened from 7h00 am to 10h00 pm.
* From 10h00 pm to 7h00 am: There is an iron door on the 1st floor door. Whenever you go out you will automatically click the door, then press down to close the door. When you come back, ring the bell at the door, the maid will open the door for you, regardless of the night or day.
# PERFECT LOCATION:
* There are a lot of famous coffee shops and restaurants in the Hang Tre street, like Phở Cuong, XÔI YẾN, Ca phe GIANG, Indian vegetarian restaurant..
* You can walk all night in Hanoi Old Quarter very safely. Especially from Friday evening to Sunday, you can freely walk around Hoan Kiem lake and Night Market as vehicles are banned in that area and enjoy the culture and atmosphere. You also should enjoy Ta Hien Beer street, it is close my house, about 5 minuts for walking. Another interesting site is Thang Long Water puppet Theater (walking 5 minuts from my house) if you want to see traditional water puppet show.
* There is a bank with ATMs very close to my house, you can exchange money here. They work from Monday to Friday.
* With all favorable conditions, you can choose where to go and what you want to play. My home location is your best choice.
# SPECIAL HOMESTAY:
* There is a gallery and coffee shop on the first floor. The gallery has folk paintings about the simple life of ancient Vietnamess people. You can enjoy the paintings and drink coffee or juice. You will be very interesting when you sit on the first floor you also see and feel the bustling atmosphere of Hanoi street.
* Laundry room with washing machine and drying on 6th floor. The detergent will be provided for you. You go up and down the laundry room with the elevator. During the time of washing clothes, you can read books and watch Hanoi sky on the 7th floor. The 7th floor is rooftop.
* Noise level: low (quiet residential), yet the apartment is located right at the heart of Hanoi.
* Elevator is available.
* We have total 6 Apartments in the same building: From the second floor to the fourth floor, every floor we have 2 apartments (one with Private Balcony, kitchen and Full Street View and another only with small window) .
15 m2 room on 3rd floor with:
- Queen size bed
- Fast wifi
- Cable TV with HD channels
- Mini fridge, kettle
- 2-way Air-Conditioning, hot water.
- bath room
- Hair dryer, 2 clean towels, shampoo & showering gel, toothbrush, comb, hair capture, shave without cream.
- Free vietnamess coffee and drinks
- Medical kit box on the first floor
- Free washing machine and dryer, free detergnet
- We lives on the 5th floor. The maid lives on the 1st floor. So if you need any help, we are very willing.
Before arrival: We will communicate you with all details to help you check-in smoothly.
* Arrival: We can arrange pick-up service with our welcoming staff at Noi Bai international airport.
* During your stay: We will take care of everything during your stay and even help you arrange your trip in Hanoi and surrounding areas (Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh ..).
My homestay locates right in the heart of Old Quarte, Hang Tre street. It takes only under 3-5 mins by walk to almost famous places such as: Water puppet show, Hoan Kiem Lake, Dong Xuan Market, Dong Kinh Nghia Thuc gadern, street foods & bank area ....
In the morning or afternoon you will never have any problem finding a great place to grab the BREAKFAST, LUNCH or DINNER (Banh mi, Pho, Bun, Cha Ca,...) and coffee within walking distance.
The homestay is near public transportation such as bus station. Cab/ taxi will be available within 5 minute of request. The unique Vietnam cyclo can transport guest around the city.
- Check-in time: 2:00PM / Check-out time: 11:00AM.
- If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don't hesitate to let us know.
- If you arrive at Hanoi before the checkin time (2:00pm), feel free to put your luggage at our homestay.
If you departure time is much later than the checkout time (11:00am), you’re welcome to leave your luggage at our homestay.
1. Check in time is 2:00 PM; check out time is 11:30 AM. If you wish to change time for check in, check out or extend the stay, please notify reception desk/us through airbnb or contact numb (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) as soon as you can.
2. Please show your ID card or passport when checking in.
3. Please do not bring fire hazard, banned substance and drugs into the homestay. Pets are also not allowed.
4. Using the elevator:
- Elevator use is recommended, unless in case of emergency.
- To use the elevator, please place your room card on the red light on the switch panel, then choose floor number. Accessing 1st and 6th floor do not require room card.
5. To open room door, please place the room card on the switch panel on the lock. When leaving your room, please make sure the door is locked, including windows and balcony door, turned off: electric water heater, TV, air conditioner, light and leave your room key on reception desk.
6. Please do not bring outsider into your room.
7. Smoking is prohibited inside the homestay; you can smoke outside or on 7th floor.
8. Quiet time lasts from 22:00 to 6:00 of the next day. During quiet time, please do not disturb the peace of stay of other persons.
9. If you need to leave the homestay when receptionist is not presented and the rolling door is closed, please press the door controller up; Please close the door by pressing the controller down to close the door before getting out.
10. If you arrive at the homestay after 22:00 PM or when the rolling door is closed, please ring the bell or call + (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) . To use the phone, WIFI:
- Call reception desk: press 0.
- Call other room: press room number.
- Wifi password is sticked on the television.
12. If you need more information, please ask receptionist or reach us through Airbnb or our hotline: + (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) .
Great location! The room was very nice and clean and had modern furnishings. The lady is very polite and helpful. Don’t hesitate to ask for tips on things to do and places to eat etc. I really enjoyed my stay here and will be back again for sure!
We really enjoyed our stay. The place was extremely nice and clean. Very good location in old quarter. The owners are really nice and hospitable. I would recommend.