If you want to have a memorial trip and a special stay in Hanoi, you are most welcome to my bright and cozy apartment located in Lò Sũ Street, right at the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter and only one step to Hoan Kiem Lake – the central area of the capital city of Vietnam.
My apartment is a modern studio where you will probably be surprised about its’ design. Although lying right in the middle of the Old Quarter, it has a large space and a lovely balcony with an extraordinary view which is different from other places in the Old Quarter. You can observe the life of Hanoi from above to understand more about the culture and people here.
One special trait of my apartment is that while it is very close to Hoan Kiem lake and other popular locations which are very crowded and noisy, it is quite a peaceful and quiet place. Thus the apartment is also the ideal place to stay if you are on your long business trip.
My apartment lies on the 4th floor of a building and you can climb up there on a wooden French-architectural-style stair. Each step you climb would be a memorial experience that you could barely find from anywhere else. And at the 1st floor, there is a beef steak restaurant, which is very convenient.
The apartment has 1 private bedroom with a queen size bed. There are also a huge sofa where one person can sleep comfortably and an extra bed. Kitchen and bathroom are modernly designed and fully equipped. So the apartment is suitable for families or groups of friends, bring great experience when you exploring Hanoi.
- Spacious & fully-furnished guest suite, containing: 1 bedroom, 1 living room, fully equipment kitchen area, clean & private toilet and shower room
- Self-checkin: 24/7 -> virtual host
- Private feel &ensuite apartment
- High-speed Wifi
- Location: on the 4th Floor of a spacious building in centre of Hanoi, laid on backbone street of Hanoi old quarter, 5 mins walk to Sword Lake
- Double-glazed, insulated sound dampening window
- Hardwood oak floor
- 1 queen-sized bed & 1 optional extrabed bed (please see the photo)
- Air-Conditioning, cabled TV
- High-speed Wifi
- Hair dryer, clean towels, shampoo & showering gel
- Free Laundry
- We offer both Airport Transfer & Pocket Wifi services for arriving clients at the best rate in local market
- Tour arrangement: I'm more than happy to help you arrange tours to different points of interest: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - NinhBinh with the most reliable tour agencies at the most competitive rate (Please refer to our photos for details)
I have another lovely place that you may want to consider if this place is booked:
We'll take you lead. I work pretty much all day so interactions are minimal but would love to share a few places I know about the city with you if we ran across each other. I try to automate the checking in and out process as much as possible.
* Please be respectful of the house and neighbourhood, it would be a hassle if I get complaints and I needed to let Airbnb know about any incidents that occur
* As per local regulation, we would really be appreciated if you could provide details of your full name/ passport number/ country of origin. This is for nothing but a track record requested by local authority to make sure we're running a right business. Please be noted that your info will be kept secret confidential.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: 2:00PM / Check-out time: 11:00AM.
( The door near street will be closed at 10pm pls tell me if you checkin after that)
- If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don't hesitate to let us know
* Thank you very much, I am very much looking forward to hosting you
Great location and Vu was an excellent host. Very responsive and helpful with planning, and provided some great food recommendations. I would stay here again if back in Hanoi.
From the beginning the host was very responsive. The apartment is located in a great neighborhood which is walkable to everything in the old quarter. The entry way was a bit tricky but we received detailed instructions on accessing the apartment. The apartment is exactly as pictured. The unit was clean. The bed was firm and linens were fresh. The kitchen was equipped with most of what we needed to make small meals. The A/C was much appreciated as it was very hot outside. Overall, we had a great stay.
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.