This home is a place to experience our minimalism lifestyle. Less things but still bring the most comfortable to your stay. The room is filled with natural light, green trees, and self-made recycled stuffs.
You also have the easy access to famous places in our city, thanks for our prime location in Old Quarter. Nam Ngu is a quite street, but it is the new home of many boutique fashion shops and local designer stores.
If this listing is not available, kindly click to our profile for other rooms.
Spacious floor, big window, natural light, fresh air, white walls, green trees, comfortable bed and chilling corner - that's how we arrange our place as minimalists. We pour our heart into this place to make a home where we desire to live in! (Our place has 6 rooms for maximum 18 people. If this listing isn't available, kindly click in our profile page).
This listing is mainly for 2 people, but the room is so spacious that it can accommodate up to 4 people (even 6 people!). We will set up an extra double bed in the room if you come with more than 2 people. In that case we will charge an extra fee of only VND 120,000 per person after the first 2 guests. For your group's convenient, kindly let us know in advance.
Key highlight of our place:
1. Excellent location in Old Quarter, walking distance to Hanoi Train Station and most popular places, restaurants and street foods (more information in the Neighborhood below).
2. Dynamic but quiet in a 200-meter length street:
- New destination for fashionista: Home of many boutique shops and fashion designer house. Our friends - fashion designers operate their store on our first and second floor of the house.
- Many local restaurants: both fine dining and streetfoods. Must try: Pho, Thang Noodle, and Duck! (Also have Vegan Buffe restaurant).
- Coffee shop with Hanoi's unique style: sitting on the street!
3. Comfortable bed:
As travellers, we understand the importance of a comfortable bed. That's why our best investment in the room is the sleeping area!
4. Cozy chilling corner:
Perfect for reading books, working on laptop under natural light and fresh air from a 5-meter length window.
5. Warm light for romantic atmosphere at night. Perfect for chilling with jazz and whiskey or wine!
Airport pick-up service:
1. Noi Bai airport to our place: VND 350k. Just send us your name, flight, date and time, we will take care of the rest.
2. Our place to Noi Bai Airport: VND 300k.
Our friends run a fashion designer store in the first and second floor so you can access from the third floor of the house.
You can reach us easily via phone, Airbnb app, messenger, etc. We are available to support any concerns.
In your walking distance:
- 3 min to Hanoi Train Station.
- 5 min to Tong Duy Tan Street: 24 hour service, top famous streetfood street in Hanoi, cozy coffee shops (must-try: Sofa, Puku).
- 5 min to Hoa Lo Prison.
- 5 min to Quan Su temple: one of the most popular temple in town.
- 10 min to St Joseph Cathedal.
- 10 min to Flag Tower of Hanoi, then Imperial Citadel of Thang Long and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum.
- 12 min to Hanoi Walking and Night Market.
Get in/out our place from/to the airport:
1. Pick-up service:
- From Noi Bai airport: VND 350k. Look for your name sign in the exit gate of the airport. Our driver will take you to our place. Kindly send us your fullname, flight number, date and arrival time.
- From our place to Noi Bai airport: 300k.
2. Shutter bus No.86:
Drop in the last station of the bus - Hanoi Train Station: 3 min walk to our place.
It may cost VND 30k per person but 1.5 hour in the bus (double the time by taxi).
1. Walking: thanks for our prime location, you can walk to any popular places in the city within 15 minutes.
2. Bus: 2 min walk to the nearest bus station. Easy to get to further places such as Vietnam Museum of Ethnology.
3. Uber/Grab apps:
Uber/Grab bike/car are popular in our city, especially in the center so it is easy and quick to book a trip from our place.
4. Meter taxi:
Many taxi go in the main street like Le Duan (across our street), just stand and wave.
- Do NOT touch any clothes in the first floor. It doesn't belong to us. They have 24-hour camera to observe.
1. If you open it, close it. If you borrow it, return it. If you turn it on, turn it off. If you break it, fix it. If you use it, take care of it. If you make a mess, clean it up. If you move it, put it back.
2. To comply with local regulation, we must register all overnight guests to local authorities. Kindly send us a copy of your passport's first time (which has your photo) via Airbnb message.
3. Guests are fully responsible for any damage and/or loss that may be caused during your stay.
4. The place is privately owned by guests during the trip. We are not responsible for any accidents resulting In injures or illness that occurs in the house and any damage and/or loss of guests' personal belongings or valuables.
5. No flammable, explosive materials, firearms, risky poison and/or such related materials restricted by applicable law. Those aren't allowed to carry to our house.
6. Gambling, drugs, and prostitutes are prohibited in accordance with Vietnamese laws. Guests will take full responsible if guests violate the laws.
7. Save our environment by saving electricity, water, … Kindly turn off all electrical devices when you are out or not in use.
8. Close the window before you are out to protect the wooden floor.
9. Unreturned keys will be charged VND 300,000 replacement fee.
10. Please SMOKE OUTSIDE the room through the window. Enjoy your smoking with views!
Joe is an incredibly nice guy. I highly recommend staying at Minimalist while your in Honai. The location is fantastic and all the tourist attractions are close by. Lots of restaurants and coffee shops. Very easy for the Grab taxi to get to his place. The room is beautiful with a really large window. The bathroom is clean and has lots of hot water. I spent a week over at Joe’s place and without hesitation I would (Email hidden by Airbnb) munication with Joe is very easy and reply’s are within the hour. The self check in is effortless. Joe provided details and pictures on the self check in. Seriously you can’t mess up on it!
Great location and very helpful host. Super comfortable room. The shower was broken, but otherwise, I loved my stay here.
Cozy, clean, lovely room, the place is true to the pictures and description. Minimally, yet comfortably and stylishly decorated, the room is large with high ceilings and large windows that let in lots of natural sunlight during the day. There are curtains which can be drawn closed, the bed is comfortable and so is the sitting area, which faces the windows. WIFI is consistent and strong and I really liked having access to a refrigerator and kettle which are located on the 4th floor. The shared bathroom was cleaned daily.
The place is located on a side street and just off a main street. It’s in a good location and easy to get around too many of the different sights, the lake and Old Quarter. There’s a Vinmart conveniently located on the corner and several coffee shops and restaurants, close by.
Check In is easy and Joe is a great host. Very friendly and communicative. Thank you for your hospitality!
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.