PICTURESQUE APARTMENT is at the heart of the Old Quarter with 3 mins walking to Hoan Kiem Lake and highly accessible
We hope that we can provide you a cozy place you can consider "home" at this city & THE BEST TOUR to Ha Long, Sapa, Ninh Binh ..
If you don't find the available dates in this listing, please go to this link or tell us to have a look at similar rooms because our building consists of 6 rooms - plenty options for you to stay!
# THE SPACE
This 15 m2 private room on 2nd floor consists of:
- A QUEEN SIZE BED with comfy mattress to help you have a good sleep. If you need extra blanket, we also provide that for free
- PRIVATE BATHROOM is all you need after a long day. It is provided with hot and super strong water. All necessary items are available: hair dryer, 2 clean towels, shampoo & shower gel, toothbrush, comb, hair capture, shave without cream, hairdryer, iron
- FAST FREE WIFI and cable TV with HD channels are provided for entertainment activities
- The room is equipped with desk and chair for a laptop-friendly environment
- 2-way Air-Conditioner is ready to battle the heat of Hanoi
- Mini fridge, kettle and free vietnamess coffee and drinks are also provided
Within the building, we have:
- Medical kit box on 1st floor
- Free washing machine and dryer, free detergent on 6th floor
- We lives on the 5th floor and a staff lives on the 1st floor. Therefore, if you need any help, we are always reachable.
# HOW TO COME TO MY HOMESTAY:
There are 2 ways to get to my house from the airport:
First way: go by bus 86 from Noi Bai airport (everyday from 6h58 to 22h58) about 1.5$/person
Second way: taxi with 5/7 seat about 15$ (I can arrange taxi pickup for you).
- If you want to go by Bus 86, here is the instruction:
Bus 86 is convenient and provide free wifi, don’t worry about your luggage. The bus stop for bus 86 is right outside the airport; in case you can’t find it, just ask any officer at the airport and they will show you. When you sit on the bus 86, please give my homestay address to the ticket seller. He will let you get off at the intersection near my homestay. You just need to walk to my house for about 3 minutes.
# HOW DO YOU DO WHEN YOU GO OUT/IN HOMESTAY LATE:
- Everyday, Picturesque Coffee Shop will be opened from 7h00 AM to 10h00 PM
- From 10h00 PM to 7h00 AM: There is an iron door on the 1st floor door. Whenever you go out, please hit the "up" button in the control panel next to the door, then press down to close the door after you get out. When you come back, please ring the bell at the door, a staff will open the door for you, regardless of the night or day.
# SPECIAL HOMESTAY:
- We have in total 6 apartments in our building: From 2nd floor to the 4th floor, every floor we have 2 apartments (one with Private Balcony, kitchen and full street view and another room with small window)
- 1st floor is a gallery and coffee shop. The gallery has folk paintings about the simple life of ancient Vietnamess people. It will be very interesting when you sit on the first floor you also see and feel the bustling atmosphere of Hanoi street.
- 6th floor is laundry room with washing machine and drying for guests. The detergent will be provided for you. You can get to the laundry room by the elevator.
- The rooftop at 7th floor is accessible to all guests. You can feel the fresh breeze, read books and watch Hanoi sky there
- Noise level: low (quiet residential), yet the apartment is located right at the heart of Hanoi.
- Elevator is available.
- Before arrival: We will communicate you with all details to help you check-in smoothly.
- Arrival: We can arrange pick-up service with our welcoming staff at Noi Bai international airport.
- During your stay: We can help you arrange your trip in Hanoi and surrounding areas with the best price. We offer tours to Sapa & Fansipan (2d1n, 3d2n), HaLong Bay Cruise (1 day, 2d1n, 3d2n), Ninh Binh, Ha Giang, ... with better deals. Please let us know if you're interested and we will send you the details of the trips.
# PERFECT LOCATION:
- There are a lot of famous coffee shops and restaurants in the Hang Tre street, like Phở Cuong, XÔI YẾN, Ca phe GIANG, Indian vegetarian restaurant..
- This is located at Old Quarter, with 3 min walking to Hoan Kiem Lake and Ta Hien Beer Street. You can walk all night in Hanoi Old Quarter very safely. Especially from Friday evening to Sunday, you can freely walk around Hoan Kiem lake and Night Market as vehicles are banned in that area and enjoy the culture and atmosphere. Another interesting site is Thang Long Water puppet Theater (5 mins walking from my house) if you want to see traditional water puppet show.
- There is a bank with ATMs very close to my house, you can exchange money here. They work from Monday to Friday.
- With all favorable conditions, you are spoiled for choices for where to go and what to do. My home location is your best choice.
- We lives on the 5th floor, and a staff lives on the 1st floor. Therefore, if you need any help, we are always reachable.
- The homestay is very accessible with nearby public transportation such as bus station. Cab/taxi will be available within 5 minute of request. The unique Vietnam cyclo can transport guest around the city.
- If you have motorbike, you can park right in front of my house from 7 AM to 10 PM. After 10 PM, the motorbike parking lot is right beside my house for 20.000 VND/night/motorbike.
- We offer free keeping luggage for all guests
- FREE 1 ITALIAN SODA/room/day with every booking at my homestay. Please contact the receptionist to get the free drink. I hope you will enjoy our drink and get more energy to explore our beautiful Hanoi ^^
- Airport transfer services: we provide airport pick-up taxi to and from our homestay with the rate below:
+ From Noi Bai Airport to our homestay: 350.000 VND (~15$)
+ From our homestay to Noi Bai Airport: 280.000 VND (~12$)
This rate applies to both 5-seat and 7-seat taxi. The driver already knows our address so you don't need to worry about finding our homestay. Please contact us in advance if you want to book it ^^
1. Check in time is 2:00 PM; check out time is 11:30 AM. If you wish to change time for check in, check out or extend the stay, please notify reception desk/us through airbnb or contact numb (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) as soon as you can.
2. Please show your ID card or passport when checking in.
3. Please do not bring fire hazard, banned substance and drugs into the homestay. Pets are also not allowed.
4. Using the elevator:
- Elevator use is recommended, unless in case of emergency.
- To use the elevator, please place your room card on the red light on the switch panel, then choose floor number. Accessing 1st and 6th floor do not require room card.
5. To open room door, please place the room card on the switch panel on the lock. When leaving your room, please make sure the door is locked, including windows and balcony door, turned off: electric water heater, TV, air conditioner, light and leave your room key on reception desk.
6. Please do not bring outsider into your room.
7. Smoking is prohibited inside the homestay; you can smoke outside or on 7th floor.
8. Quiet time lasts from 22:00 to 6:00 of the next day. During quiet time, please do not disturb the peace of stay of other persons.
9. If you need to leave the homestay when receptionist is not presented and the rolling door is closed, please press the door controller up; Please close the door by pressing the controller down to close the door before getting out.
10. If you arrive at the homestay after 22:00 PM or when the rolling door is closed, please ring the bell or call + (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) . To use the phone, WIFI:
- Call reception desk: press 0.
- Call other room: press room number.
- Wifi password is sticked on the television.
12. If you need more information, please ask receptionist or reach us through Airbnb or our hotline: + (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) .
WONDERFUL STAY. We enjoyed our stay so so so so much! Thao's place has everything you need - cleanliness, spacious, amazing water pressure, great location too. Best of all, amazing hosts. They attended to our last min walk-in request immediately which we really appreciated too =) Will def come back here next time! Highly recommended!