You would fall in love with amazing place because:
• Located on 3th floor with 66 sqm. 1private bedrooms & a private bathroom
• Fully equipment kitchen-Free WIFI & Washer
• 6 mins walk to Hoan Kiem Lake, Old Town, central location but away from the hustle and bustle.
• Lockbox & Self check in 24/7
• Surrounded by many famous street food vendors: "Ca phe sua da", Egg Coffee, Bun Cha Obama...
- FREE a private car pick up from the airport to apartment for any group from 5 people who stay minimum 3 nights or who book Ha Long bay one day trip or Trang An Bai Dinh / Hoa Lu Tam Coc day trip.
- FREE a private car for airport pick up/or drop off for group of 4 people who stay minimum 04 nights and book Halong Bay/or Hoa Lu Tam Coc or Trang An Bai Dinh/Sapa 2D1N trip
- Understand your need:
As you can see all our reviews from guest with our experiences working in hospitality industry, we totally understand the meaning of a homey place. That's what ANNAM’S HOUSE is all about!
- Why staying with us?
• 6-star hospitality - Best location
• Cleanliness/Comfy and Safety are our first priority.
• FREE welcome water, tea and coffee .
The apartment is easy to find with a clear address located on the 3th floor in a spacious Vietnamese house, in one of the most tranquil alley in Hanoi, ANNAM'S HOUSE is just like a dreamy oasis in the middle of the city that keeps you away from all of the busy chaos...
2. THE SPACE:
* This place has two bedrooms, living space and lots of glassy windows. This makes the house full of natural sunlight but you still can feel cozy staying here by all of the nice interior design which is well thought put in together by the brother of owner – a talented architect. Guests have their private entrance and separate kitchen and also separate bathroom on the same floor.
* You will love the big stunning balcony where fresh air connect you with the outdoors. Sitting on the sun and having breakfast, listening to the rhythm of Hanoian life going on around you is amazing.
* This house is well-prepared with nice furniture and green decorations will bring to you comfortable moments when staying here. Sure that no homestay in Ha Noi use expensive materials to build like us.
- Two SWEET beds with a nice queen-size bed and king-size bed with linen beddings
- LIVING ROOM with FULL furniture where you find a place for reading, watching TV or drinking tea or coffee.
- LOVELY KITCHEN with enough comforts so that you can cook simple dishes: Microwave, Electric stove, Fridge, Kettle, Pots and Pans…
- BIG AND STYLIST BATHROOM:
+ Washing machine
+ Clean towel, Hair dryer, Toothpaste
+ Shampoo, Body wash, Soap
3. LIVE LIKE A LOCAL:
Staying with us you will learn how to live like a real Vietnamese.
4. EASY ACCESS TO ANY PLACE:
Within walking distance, you will reach a wide range of super markets, convenient shop, restaurants & cafe and also many famous tourist attractions:
- 8 mins to French Quarter
- 8 mins to Hoan Kiem lake
- 12 mins to StJoseph Cathedral and Ly Quoc Su area
- 4 mins to Hoa Lo Prison - Tourist Attractions
- 5 mins to Women Museum
A quick 2 minute stroll to the supermarket and an easy 5 mins walk to town right in the heart of Hanoi.
5. EATING IS A PLEASANT:
Dine in with full kitchen which is equipped with a cooker, refrigerator with a freezer...Or simply head out to explore great local restaurants in Ham Long Street (50m)
6. SAFETY IS THE BEST:
Don't worry returning home late cause you are living one of the safest area in town. Surrounded by embassy, branded five star hotels and police post...We guess there should be no worries
You can just walk everywhere from the house!!!
+ We offer both Airport Transfer services for arriving clients at the best rate in local market
+ Tour arrangement: I'm more than happy to help you arrange tours to different points of interest: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - Ninh Binh, Da Nang, Nha Trang, Phan Thiet, Phu Quoc, Ho Chi Minh, etc... given I have become a strategic partner of the best tour operators in Vietnam, so that I will request tour operators offer you the excellent tours with best price...
- The entire place is yours during your stay. You have the whole apartment during your stays.
- Once you book the apartment place is belong to you only. You can access all functions/ facilities/ equipment within:
- 66 sqm2 fully furnished apartment
- Self Check system 24/7. The host is usually meet you in person when you check in to bring all luggages for you to apartment.
- FREE Wifi Access 24/7
- Smart TV
- Kitchen with basic equipments
- 1 Air Conditionings
- A Private Bathroom with shower
- Hair dryer
- Mini fridge
- Check-in time: 1PM & Check-out time: 11.00AM
- However we are flexible and we will try our best to accommodate your schedule in the best possible way.
-My phone is always on so do not hesitate to contact me if you need anything.
-In case i’m in HaNoi during your stay in HaNoi, let’s Hang out.
-1 floor with coffee shop with stuning drink
The house address is a peaceful street laid in the heart food corners of Hanoi and its cafes, shops and convenience stores; all the must-go/ tourist attractions/ main office areas are not far by foot, bike or public transport.
You'll be enjoying the convenience of its location and saving a lot of public transport expenses.
If you are feeling sportive, a quick jog to the Hoan Kiem Lake will sure satisfy your thirst. If you here during weekend, you are in for a treat as Hanoi has a lovely pedestrian area around the lake with many fun activities.
FROM THE AIRPORT
1. By bus
Take airport's bus 86, it takes 50 mins to the address No. 40 Ngô Quyền street which is 500 meters away from our apartment.
2. By private car
We also offer airport transfer services (15USD for pickup).
- Super convenient: you're located right at the centre of Hanoi's Old Quarter
- Grab is also great option to get around
- If you need to hire a motorbike, please let us know
Points-of-interest/ tourist attractions:
- Imperial Citadel of Thang Long: Quan Thanh, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
- Water Puppet Theatre: 57B Dinh Tien Hoang street, Hoan Kiem
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum: 8 Hung Vuong, Ba Dinh
- The Perfume Pagoda: Huong Son, My Duc
- Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son Temple: 10 mins walking distance
- Dong Xuan Market: Dong Xuan street
- Ba Vi National Park: 58km west of Hanoi
- Hanoi Opera House: 1 Trang Tien street
- Temple of Literature: 58 Quoc Tu Giam.
- Don’t be too loud after 11pm . But it’s fine, you can just close the door.
- Smoking area is in the balcony.
- If you love the apartment, don’t hesitate to pm me , I’ll be more than happy to be your tour guide for a day or tour.
- The voltage in Vietnam is 220v in every socket , So if you need to use 110v equipments , let me know and I will give you a mini adapter changing from 220v to 110v.
- Could you please keep the apartment green by helping us to water the plants in the morning ( before 11 am or afrernoon after 4 pm ).
This apartment is great for the price. It is in a perfect location - situated just outside the Old Quarter - close enough to walk there yet far enough for quietness at night. It’s also located atop a quaint coffee shop - which was a perfect way to start each morning. Linh was also a great communicator who let us check in early and checked in on us throughout our stay. And working AC and reliable WiFi was a plus!
One issue - it can be tricky to navigate three locks to get in after the coffee shop closes, but it wasn’t a huge deal.
I highly recommend this place for your stay in Hanoi!
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.