If you want to have a memorial trip and a special stay in Hanoi, you are most welcome to my bright and cozy apartment located in Lò Sũ Street, right at the heart of Hanoi's Old Quarter and only one step to Hoan Kiem Lake – the central area of the capital city of Vietnam.
My apartment is a modern studio where you will probably be surprised about its’ design. Although lying right in the middle of the Old Quarter, it has a large space and a lovely balcony with an extraordinary view which is different from other places in the Old Quarter. You can observe the life of Hanoi from above to understand more about the culture and people here.
One special trait of my apartment is that while it is very close to Hoan Kiem lake and other popular locations which are very crowded and noisy, it is quite a peaceful and quiet place. Thus the apartment is also the ideal place to stay if you are on your long business trip.
My apartment lies on the 3rd floor of a building and you can climb up there on a wooden French-architectural-style stair. Each step you climb would be a memorial experience that you could barely find from anywhere else. And at the 1st floor, there is a beef steak restaurant, which is very convenient.
The apartment has a queen size bed and a smart one which can easily turn into a huge and comfortable bed when needed.
There is also a working area with an extra sofa - where one person can sleep comfortably.
Normally there is just 1 bed for 2 guests, but if you travel with a group of 3-5 people and/or need 2 separated beds, please let me know in advance, I will set it up for you.
So my apartment is well suited for a families or group of friends, bring great experience when you exploring Hanoi.
- Spacious & fully-furnished guest suite, containing: 1 bedroom, 1 living room, fully equipment kitchen area, clean & private toilet and shower room
- Self-checkin: 24/7
- Steam massge in Bathroom
- Free Pocket Wifi when go out.
- Private feel &ensuite apartment
- High-speed Wifi
- Location: on the 3rd Floor of a spacious building in centre of Hanoi, laid on backbone street of Hanoi old quarter, 5 mins walk to Sword Lake
- Double-glazed, insulated sound dampening window
- Hardwood oak floor
- 1 queen-sized bed & 1 single bed (please see the photo)
- Air-Conditioning, cabled TV
- High-speed Wifi
- Hair dryer, clean towels, shampoo & showering gel
- Free Laundry
- We offer both Airport Transfer & Pocket Wifi services for arriving clients at the best rate in local market
- Tour arrangement: I'm more than happy to help you arrange tours to different points of interest: Sa Pa, Ha Long Bay, Cat Ba Islands, Mai Chau, Tam Coc - NinhBinh with the most reliable tour agencies at the most competitive rate (Please refer to our photos for details)
I have another lovely place that you may want to consider if this place is booked:
We'll take you lead. I work pretty much all day so interactions are minimal but would love to share a few places I know about the city with you if we ran across each other. I try to automate the checking in and out process as much as possible.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: 2:00PM / Check-out time: 11:00AM.
( The door near street will be closed at 10pm pls tell me if you checkin after that)
- If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don't hesitate to let us know
* Please be respectful of the house and neighbourhood, it would be a hassle if I get complaints and I needed to let Airbnb know about any incidents that occur
* As per local regulation, we would really be appreciated if you could provide details of your full name/ passport number/ country of origin. This is for nothing but a track record requested by local authority to make sure we're running a right business. Please be noted that your info will be kept secret confidential.
* Thank you very much, I am very much looking forward to hosting you
Perfect location, easy check in with a lockbox and large space with two big comfortable beds, loved the balcony for people watching. The bathroom is great, nice hot shower with good water pressure and separate shower so the floor stays clean. Close to the lake and lots of food options right nearby, highly recommend
Vu’s place was exactly as described and pictured. They responded promptly and made sure everything was working properly. The apartment truly is in the heart of Hanoi so make sure you want to hustle and bustle of the amazing city! The walkability of this place is outstanding. I would recommend Vu’s place to any of my friends visiting Hanoi!
© 2020CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.