- In the most convenient neighborhood of central Hanoi, on a small street just 1 min walk to Cathedral, 2 mins walk to Sword Lake, 3 mins to Old Quarters.
- It's simply in the middle of everything, surrounded by boutiques, cafes and restaurants, convenience stores, .Pls refer to our Guidebook for more about the neighborhood.
- Bamboo room is fully furnished one bedroom and private bathroom, it has its own terrace with a glass-roof.
- Located on top of an excellent Vietnamese coffee store :)
- Top floor apartment with bright open space of 40 m² (located on the 4th floor)
- Your own private balcony (smoking allowed only outside on balcony)
- The Bamboo studio is on the 4th floor of a modern building with windows, so it is basically full of light. The studio is designed with view to the stars with see-through glass roof and comfortable hanging chair.
- The studio is able to serve 2 people with 1 double bed. As a travel lover myself, I understand how essential it is to have place called 'home' during travel, which gives you comfy and peace you need after a long day exploring. Bed frame is high quality, pillows are soft but still retain shape and support your neck. All bed sheets are 100% cotton or linens made :).
- The Kitchen is newly built and fully equipped with all you need with kettle, pans, bowls, dishes, cooking spices... with a small nice dining table. In case you need any more kitchen appliances (microwave, refridge...), you can get everything you need from the shared kitchen on the 2nd floor.
- The shared living room is located on the 2nd floor of the house where you can watch TV with your housemates.
- It takes only 1 min walk to Cathedral, 2 mins walk to Sword Lake, 3 mins walk to Old Quarter, easy to get the taxi from just few steps away.
- Plus, located at the 1st floor of your apartment is a lovely cozy local coffee store, and they offer EXCELLENT VIETNAMESE COFFEE :)
- el Local is not a hotel, it is my home and I am constantly striking to make you all feel like yours too!
- Your room is located on the 4th floor in the 4-floor-apartment; please kindly notice there will be stairs as any other typical Hanoi house!
- Guests can access to all the shared facilities in the house living room, dining area and kitchen on the second floor.
- Just down the road, there are many Hanoi famous street food opening till late (11.00 pm), famous Pho Ly Quoc Su takes you not even 5 mins to walk, souvenir boutiques, ...
- I and my co-host will try to meet the guests when check-in and check-out, and upon the guest's request;
- We speak English fluently;
- Guest are welcome to contact us via Airbnb, by email, imessage, SMS, LINE, viber prior to their stay or during their stay. We are more than happy to help.
*** The house is only minutes walk from TOP ATTRACTIONS IN HANOI:
- 2 minutes from Saint Joseph Cathedral, located at 40 Nha Chung street, Hanoi, is a Roman Catholic cathedral with neo- gothic style, which was built about 120 years ago.
- 3 Minutes walk from Hoan Kiem lake (Sword Lake) a popular hangout place for locals and tourists. It is a wonderful spot to watch the sunrise or the sunset from.
- 5 minutes walk from Center of Hanoi Old Quarter - Here you will have the chance to observe French colonial architecture. The Old Quarter is located in the Ba Dinh district. It is near the business area and it is the busiest tourist attraction. Here you can find small streets with many street vendors, selling food and souvenirs on the street.
- Approximately 40 minutes from Noi Bai International Airport.
- El Local is basically IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING - top attractions are all in walking distance.
- Travel agencies are just next door.
- Taxies are all easy to catch just steps away.
- Please let us know in advance to your arrival so we can make ourselves available to give you welcome instructions.
- Stay/Residence Registration: Foreigner is required to (1) present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission.
In order to ensure a wonderful guest experience, please read the following house rules:
[ Please remove your shoes ] So we can keep the room clean for you!
[ Protect Mother Earth ] Turn off all lights and electronics after use and before you leave the house; please close the door and windows when you use the A/C.
[ Prevent plumbing nightmare ] Please DO NOT flush anything inside the toilet (includes toilet paper, sanitary napkins, paper towels, wipes...). Please use garbage disposal instead. IT’S A TOILET, NOT TRASH CAN!
[ All guest must be registered ] Unregistered or uninformed guest is not allowed to stay overnight. Prostitute is strictly prohibited. If found, El Local Hanoi reserves all rights to refuse service to unregistered guests or collect additional fees as house rules (VND100,000/person).
[ No smoking inside ] Smoking is allowed ON BALCONY only. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE ROOM / HOUSE.
[ Damages or dirt ] In case anything accidentally happens, please kindly inform us asap. We just want to make sure the following guests experience the best service like yours J.
[ Check in ] Standard check-in time is 2pm – Please inform us if you require early check-in.
[ Check out ] 12pm. We have scheduled room service in advance everyday. We have space to store your luggage in case you want to explore the city more J.
[ For your own safety ] Safety is always our top priority, and we have 24/7 CCTV at common areas. But please lock all the door and windows when you are out.
- Parties are not allowed, quite time is after 11pm.
- Please kindly return all furniture to its original position before check-out
- Amenities are provided before you check – in and one time only, if your stay is more than 6 days we will provide more. In case you require extra cleaning service, additional fee will be applied at price VND50,000/day. Please kindly let me know in advance if you require the service.
The only bad thing about Anh’s place was that we were only able to stay for one night! The location is perfect: right in the hub of Old Quarter but somehow away from all the chaos and not too noisy at night. The space is super cute and had more than we needed: nice private bathroom and the cutest balcony to hang out on. Anh is super friendly and prompt with responding if you need anything at all. I would definitely stay here again if I come back to Hanoi in the future!
location literally could not be better. very easy check in even though we arrived close to 1 am. very quick responses for any issues/questions. our room even had a cute balcony!