The room is inspired by the legendary movie "breakfast at tiffAny", in a classic style with red tones.You will feel familiar and warm when cooking in the little kitchen.
A well-equipped room located on Hanoi's famous central street, 1 km from Hoan Kiem Lake. Quiet with many windows, sunshine is fullday. You can relax with the music and the bathtub.
There is a nice balcony for you to enjoy tea or coffee every morning and a romantic dinner with friends. Would be a great experience with city view.
During the time you stay in Langmandi, you will have access to:
- Private bathroom with bathtub, full kitchen equipment and kitchen
- Free washer and dryer
- Free high speed WIFI
we are always willing to help you out. Whether it's airport pickup, recommendations for food, instructions to an equipment, ... any questions. Anything! As I was born and raised in the Old-Quarter-the heart of this city, I am confident to provide you any information you need.
We can be reached via phone or in person. Guests are very welcome to contact us through Airbnb as well, prior or during their stay at Tiffany room . We always try our best to assist guests as fast as possible, so that you are guaranteed a great experience.
Because we love Hanoi, and we hope you love Hanoi too <3
You love food?
Search no more!
Tiffany room is surrounded by a lot of famous street food vendors that have been in the city for generations. All kinds of noodle, from rice noodles, to vermicelli, to glass noodles with eel, ...from sticky rice, to Bun Cha (vermicelli with grilled meat patties), to even grilled seafood, ...And don’t forget the Vietnamese iced coffee - “ca phe sua da” - all is within a few minutes of walk.
You love conveniences? Tiffany room is:
- 5 minutes by a Grabcar/taxi (and costs ~$2) or 15minutes of straight-walk to Hoan Kiem Lake and the rest of city center
- 5-7 minutes of walk to beautiful Thong Nhat Park with lots of locals, a lake, trees, and air to breathe. Opposite the park, there is another gorgeous lake - the only one in the city with lovely white and black swans!!
- 5 minutes of walk to most famous mall center in the city (Vincom)
- 0.5 minutes of walk to bus stops on main streets
A well-equipped room located on Hanoi's famous central street, 1 km from Hoan Kiem Lake. Lots of best restaurants and famous food around here. Its also very close to Vincom Center-the most famous shopping. You just need to walk.
1. Closest landmarks
- Vincom Trade Center : 0.3 km
- Lenin Park : 0.6 km
- Thien Quang Lake : 0.8 km
- Vietnam Central Circus 0.9 km
- Thong Nhat Park 0.9 km
- International Research Institute MICA: 1 km
- Trang Tien Plaza : 1.0 km
- Ba Dinh Square : 1.0 km
- Quan Su Temple : 1.4 km
- Hanoi Creative City : 1.4 km
2.Restaurants and markets
- Tous Le jours Cafe/bar : 0 km
- Vinmart Supermarket : 0.1 km
- Nguyễn Công Trứ Market: 0.1 km
- Cơm 123 Restaurant: 0.2 km
3. Natural beauty
- Hoan Kiem Lake Lake: 1.0 km
4. Closest airports
- Noi Bai International Airport: 22.9 km
5. Most popular landmarks
- Hanoi Opera House : 1.3 km
- Ha Noi Railway station : 1.5 km
- National Museum of Vietnamese History : 1.6 km
- Vietnam Revolution Museum: 1.6 km
- St. Joseph Cathedral : 1.7 km
- Hoan Kiem Lake: 1.0 km
- Ngoc Son Temple: 1.0 km
You can rent my motorbike for 2.15 USD (50 VND) / day.
Grab Car is about 1 Usd to the Old Quarter.
If you take bus number 36 or 38 to the Old Quarter, it costs only 0.3 USD / time and the bus stop is in front of my apartment.
if you want to have a private car take you from airport to my apartment, you can sent cho me your Flight number , i’ll contact airport car service take you go home . It ‘s about 260 VND ( 12 usd )
Or other way, you can take randoom taxi , it spend about 13 - 15 usd.
- My Balcony is a lot of plants so we appreciate you if you can take care of them and "shower" them as we do. The plants are so happy if you can take some water for them before 11am or after 4pm.
- Please don't make some noise after 11pm
- When moving in the house or up/down the stairs, please be mindful to keep the noise down, keep the area clean (no littering!).
I hope you don't feel bother with some rules cause i want you love house like your owner and we thank you for your understanding! ^.^
Not wear shoes in the house.
Pan house was lovely ! Exactly as described in photos and description. Pan also organised airport pick up for us which was extremely helpful . Thanks Pan
Pan's apartment is charming with fun details. Located in a super exciting and vibrant area. Narrowly built houses with the long narrow alley down to the entrance. Lots of life in the little shops with cute welcoming people.
© 2020CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.