We have 2 beautiful bedrooms with all the necessary equipments so that you can feel at home!
We have two bed rooms on third and fourth floors, you can feeling homey and cozy with large window full of natural lights and winds, balcony with some of small tree such as lime tree, jasmine tree or chilies tree... You can feel as your home because you can use the kitchen, working space have full of facilities, gym room, living room, dining room, laundry room...
Guest can use washing machine, drying machine at washing area.
Guest can use iron and iron board in clothing room at third floors.
I’m working at home therefore I have a lot of time to support you when you need something, and any time you can meet me or text the message to me via Airbnb, messenger, Viber, WhatsApp...
Our house located in small residence with friendly and helpful neighbors. They can help you too much even if you mobile phone low batter they can help you to find recharge.
Our home near some sight seeing below:
3km from my house to Hanoi train station
1,3 km from my house to Kim ma bus station
7km from my house to Giap Bat bus station
3 km from my house to Hoang Long bus transaction office.
250m from house to vegetarian restaurant
50m from house to pharmacy
40m from house to laundry service
350m from house to local market
1,3km from house to international hospital
1km from house to Ho Chi Minh mausoleum
900m from house to Ho Chi Minh museum
850m from house to Bach Thao Botanical Garden
400m from house to B52 victory Museum
350m from house to Huu Tiep lake where have B52 plane downed
1,6km from house to Quan Thanh temple
1,7km from house to West lake
1,8km from house to Tran Quoc Pagoda
3km from house to Hoan Kiem lake
3,5km from house to Old Quarter
House located in Ngoc Ha Village, the ancient flower village of hanoi, a peaceful place,
We have our own car so that we can pickup guest at airport with better price than grab car or taxi services.
We can be the guiders if guest request to have city tour, food tour or we can provide dinner or lunch for guest and teach you how to cooked Vietnamese food as a cooking class if have request from you.
*** We do not accept booking for Vietnamese couples for 1 night only.
- Chúng tôi không chấp nhận các booking 1 đêm cho các cặp đôi quốc tịch Việt Nam và với mục đích ở nằm ngoài mục đích du lịch.
- Với các bạn book ở 1 mình nếu có khách đến chơi vui lòng tiếp khách ở Phòng khách và không muộn quá 10:30 tối.
- Remove your shoes.
- No smoking in house but you can smoke in balcony.
- Feel free to use the kitchen but clean up after yourself.
- No pets allowed to stay at home.
- Do not engage in illegal activity anywhere on the property.
- - Breakfast will be ready from 9:00 - 10:00 am everyday.
- Do not leave food out that will be attracted uninvited pets or insects.
- Please wash all the dishes you used
- If you break or damage something pls let me know and arrange its replacement or repaired.
- Pls do not invite strangers into our home
If you would like to invite friends over, let us know. And just welcome them at sitting room not over 10:30pm
- Pls keep quiet before 10:00pm.
- Pls respect our home but feel comfortable.
- Give us your passport for registration with police
- Pls help us to save energy and turn off the lights, air conditioner every time you go out.
- Pls throw into WC only toilet paper, don’t throw tissues, sanitary woman pads, rags, tampon etc.
- Treat it as your own home for the duration of your stay, plsease try to keep all for the next guests.
Ahh it's so good here, Viet and his wife are incredibly kind and thoughtful. Had such good chats and laughs and breakfasts, was a perfect base from which to explore Hanoi and Viet is so helpful with suggestions... really felt at home here for a week, hope to find time to return again!
Fantastic place! Viet speaks English and can make great recommendations. He is very knowledgable and eager to help! I'm really glad I stayed here during my first few days in Hanoi.
One of our favorite places that we stayed in Vietnam! Quoc was such a gracious host and went above and beyond to help us out with our trip. Throughout our stay, he made sure that we had everything we needed, gave us great recommendations on what to do, see, and eat , and helped with any extra requests we had (calling Grab cars, storing our luggage during our trips out of Hanoi, etc). The breakfast that they provided was delicious and we appreciated how kind and generous his entire family was to us.
The room was clean and we really loved the location of the Airbnb. It can be hard to navigate at night if you’re not already familiar with the layout, but it was so much fun to walk around the alleys and explore the neighborhood. It’s also close to attractions like the botanical garden, the Ho Chi Minh Museum and Mausoleum, and the Temple of Literature. Old and French Quarters are a bit further away (around 3 km?), but we enjoyed the walk there and seeing the sights along the way. We has the best time here and can’t recommend it highly enough.
© 2020CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.