Situated in a residential area at central area of Hanoi, you will find the La Cachette Home a perfect getaway from all the hustle bustle of the city yet just a short walk away from all the excitement of the city life.
Inspired by the elegance of mid-century theme combined with Hanoi's traditional architecture, the La Cachette home would be perfect for families, couples, group of friends as well as solo adventurers.
Influenced by the mid-century interior design, the La Cachette Home is a modern-day and well-lighted studio apartment that is devided into 4 main areas: Sleeping area (2 queen-sized beds with comfy mattress), an open plan fully furnished kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator and kitchen equipment, a living room area with internet-connected 40'' TV & comfy sofa and last but not least a spacious bathroom/toilet area. (Bathroom area: 4m2)
You can walk to almost every famous attraction in Hanoi such as Old Quarter, Van Mieu - Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum just to name a few. There is a convenient store called 'Vinmart" just 2 mins walk from which you can get anything you need to make sure you are mentally and physically ready to explore the city. Or if you’re a foodie then make sure you check out a lively street called Tong Duy Tan street which is most famous in Hanoi for many restaurants, coffee shops and bars, again just a couple of minutes walk from the apartment.
- 12 mins walk to Hoan Kiem lake
- 10 mins walk to Old Quarter
- 10 mins walk to Van Mieu - Temple of Literature
- 8 mins walk to Hoa Lo prison
** What makes La Cachette Home an ideal place to stay over:
- Located on 6th floor but with private entry and elevator that will surely save you from the pain of the stairs. This is a huge PLUS as you won't find many local buildings in the central area that is equipped with elevator.
- And of course the perk of being on the 6th floor is that you will be kept away from all the chaos of the city yet still super close to the centre where all the actions happen.
- Unlimited high-speed wifi (a must really)
- 02 queen-sized beds with comfy mattress along with cotton bed sheets just to make sure you get a good night sleep before your adventure into the city.
- Widely spread windows on the side of the apartment that let natural light flood in.
- Internet-ready TV, cool air-condition, fridge.
- A kitchen with fully cooking utensil, kettle; a desk & 2 chairs for working and eating.
- Clean & private bathroom with water heater, toilet paper.
- ... And just to add a finishing touch, there is a spacious, full of natural light patio where you can sit around and enjoy a few beers or cups of tea with your friends or your family.
*** Just want to be honest as much as possible with my guests. A new club has just been opened about 10 buildings away from the apartment so even though the windows are soundproofing and the apartment itself located on 6th floor, you will still hear some tiny noise at weekends which I hope will not be a huge issue for you guys. I do provide earplugs to help solve the problems.
As soon as you have checked in, the whole place along with all the facilities (mentioned below) are all yours. We will not enter the apartment without your permission unless there is an emergency. Also please also be noted that this is a self check-in/out flat. A link to a detailed instruction will be sent to you before your arrival. We also provide you with a number of advices like places to visit along with foods and drinks to try in Hanoi just to give you an extra help in familiarising yourself with the city.
I am available 24/24 , 7 days/week so you are more than welcome to contact me whenever you're in need of my help. Let me know if you need any suggestion, any request about the staying or any tours information needed, I'm eager and willing to help.
The neighborhood is super friendly from my experience. In case there is any problems that you aren't sure of, they'd be willing to help you. My aunt actually lives in the same area as the apartment so she can open the gate for you in case you arrive late.
The area is easily accessible by taxi or motorbike. If you arrive in Hanoi by train then the apartment is incredibly close to the station, only 7-minute walk away.
Another option to get to the place is by Express Bus No. 86 Departure from Terminal 1;2 Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi City Centre ($1.5). No 54 Ly Thuong Kiet Street is the nearest drop-off point; from there it will take around 5-7 mins to walk to the apartment.
There is just a number of things to note about the apartment.
- A few months ago a new club was opened some buildings away from the apartment so even though the windows are soundproofing and the apartment itself located on 6th floor, you will still hear some tiny noise which I hope won't be a big problem for you guys. I do provide earplugs to help partly solve the problems.
- Second of all, the gate to the residential area where the apartment is located is usually locked after 10.30 p.m for safety reason so if you plan to stay out late, please remember to bring the metal key with you.
- Finally, the alley leading to the elevator is a little bit narrow so you might feel strange a little bit at first but it’s actually something of a norm here due to the way that buildings used to be constructed in the past . It’s only 5 second walk.
Everything went well from booking to check out. Ha helped us a lot and made some few arrangements to make our stay more convenient. Communication is superb! Thank you! Keep it up :)
A beautiful apartment in a perfect location with everything in a walkable distance! Hosts were also very responsive and helpful, would highly recommend and be back again :)
We had a really great time at the appartment. It has a good location, the place is very cute and very clean. The hosts were very helpful and responded extremely fast to our messages. They also arrange airport pickup and a car back to the airport which was extremely helpful as local taxi drivers sometimes scam tourists. Overall, a great Airbnb, amazing and helpful hosts. I would definitely recommend it!!!