Located in a residential area at central area of the city, you will find the La Cachette Home a perfect getaway from all the hustle bustle of the city yet within walkable distance to all the excitement of the city life.
Influenced by the elegance of mid-century theme combined with Hanoi's traditional architecture, the La Cachette home would be an ideal place for families, couples, groups of friends as well as solo adventurers to stay over.
Inspired by the mid-century interior design, the La Cachette Home is a modern & classic well-lighted studio apartment that is split into 4 main areas: sleeping area (2 queen-sized beds with comfy mattress), an open plan fully furnished kitchen with stove, oven, refrigerator and kitchen equipment, a living room area with internet-ready 40'' TV & a comfy sofa and last but not least a spacious and clean bathroom/toilet area. (Bathroom area: about 4 metres squared)
You can walk to almost every well-known place here in Hanoi such as Old Quarter, Van Mieu - Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum just to mention a few. There is a convenience store called 'Vinmart" just a few steps from. Or if you’re a foodie then make sure you check out a lively street called "Tong Duy Tan street" which is one of most popular streets in Hanoi known for many restaurants, coffee shops and bars, again just a couple of minutes walk from the apartment.
- 12 mins walk to Hoan Kiem lake
- 10 mins walk to Old Quarter
- 10 mins walk to Van Mieu - Temple of Literature
- 8 mins walk to Hoa Lo prison
** What makes La Cachette Home a good place to stop by:
- Located on 6th floor but with private entry and elevator that will surely save you from the pain of climbing stairs. This is actually quite rare as there are not many local buildings in the central area that is equipped with elevator.
- And of course another benefit of being on the 6th floor is that you will be kept away from all the chaos of the city yet still super close to the central area where all the actions happen.
- Unlimited high-speed wifi (a-must really)
- 02 queen-sized beds with soft mattresses along with cotton bed sheets just to make sure you get a good night sleep before your venture into the city.
- Widely spread windows on the side of the apartment that allow natural light to flood in.
- Internet-ready TV, cool air-condition/heater and fridge.
- A kitchen with fully cooking utensil, kettle; a desk & 2 chairs for working and eating.
- Clean & private bathroom with water heater, toilet paper.
- ... And just to add a finishing touch, there is a spacious, full of natural light balcony where you can sit around and enjoy a few beers or cups of tea with your friends or your loved ones.
*** Just want to be honest as much as possible with my guests. A new bar has just been opened about 10 buildings away from the apartment so even though the windows are soundproofing and the apartment itself located on 6th floor, you might still hear some tiny noise, especially at weekends which we believe will not be a big issue for you guys. I do provide earplugs just to help ease the problems.
As soon as you have checked in, the whole place along with all the facilities (mentioned below) belong to you. We will not enter to the apartment without your permission unless it is really urgent. Also please be noted that this is a self check-in/out flat so late check-in will not be a problem at all. A link to a detailed instruction will be sent to you before your arrival. We also provide you with a number of advices like places to visit along with foods and drinks to try in Hanoi just to give you an extra help in familiarizing yourself with the city.
We understand that you will be new to almost everything around so you are more than welcome to call or message me whenever you're in need of my help, I am available 24/24 , 7 days/week. Let me know if you need any suggestion, any request about the staying or any tours information needed, I'm eager and willing to help.
The neighborhood is super kind from my experience. In case there is anything you need help with, they'd be willing to lend you a hand. My aunt actually lives in the same area as the apartment so she can open the gate for you in case you arrive late.
The area is easily accessible by taxi or motorbike. If you take train to Hanoi then the apartment is quite close to the station, only 7-minute walk away.
Another option to get to the place is by Express Bus No. 86 Departure from Terminal 1;2 Noi Bai Airport to Hanoi City Centre ($1.5) which I think is a pretty way to experience the local way of life here. No 54 Ly Thuong Kiet Street is the nearest drop-off point; from there it will take around 5-7 mins to walk to the apartment.
There is just a number of things to note about the apartment.
- 7 months ago a new bar was opened some buildings away from the apartment so even though the windows are soundproofing and the apartment itself located on 6th floor, you will still hear some tiny noise which I hope won't be a huge issue for you guys. I do provide earplugs to help partly solve the problems.
- Second of all, the gate to the residential area where the apartment is located is usually locked after 10.15 p.m for safety reason so if you plan to stay out late, please remember to bring the metal key with you.
- Finally, the alley leading to the elevator is a bit narrow so you might get freaked out a little bit at first but it’s actually something of a norm here due to the way that buildings used to be constructed in the past . It’s only 5 second walk.
Ha's place was a pretty nice home base for us to explore Hanoi for two days. A 15min walk away from the old quarter, we found it to be close enough to touristy action of the old quarter where most of our activities were without it feeling too hectic. We appreciated the big windows and lots of natural sunlight.
Decent location near Hanoi’s Old Quarter. Place is a good size with good facilities like a washing machine and microwave. Place is stylish and nice as well.
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.