Lovely , pure and clear. Sunny room full of sunshine, swimmers are swimming goldfish are iridescent. Rustic kitchen corner full of flavor inspiration, a melodious music relief. Relaxing bathroom by the window that brings quietness and freshness.
There is a nice balcony for you to enjoy tea or coffee every morning and a romantic dinner with friends. Would be a great experience with city view.
During the time you stay in Langmandi, you will have access to:
- Private bathroom with bathtub, full kitchen equipment and kitchen
- Free washer and dryer
- Free high speed WIFI
we are always willing to help you out. Whether it's airport pickup, recommendations for food, instructions to an equipment, ... any questions. Anything! As I was born and raised in the Old-Quarter-the heart of this city, I am confident to provide you any information you need.
We can be reached via phone or in person. Guests are very welcome to contact us through Airbnb as well, prior or during their stay at Beca room . We always try our best to assist guests as fast as possible, so that you are guaranteed a great experience.
Because we love Hanoi, and we hope you love Hanoi too :)
You love food?
Search no more!
Beca room is surrounded by a lot of famous street food vendors that have been in the city for generations. All kinds of noodle, from rice noodles, to vermicelli, to glass noodles with eel, ...from sticky rice, to Bun Cha (vermicelli with grilled meat patties), to even grilled seafood, ...And don’t forget the Vietnamese iced coffee - “ca phe sua da” - all is within a few minutes of walk.
You love conveniences? Beca room is:
- 5 minutes by a Grabcar/taxi (and costs ~$2) or 15minutes of straight-walk to Hoan Kiem Lake and the rest of city center
- 5-7 minutes of walk to beautiful Thong Nhat Park with lots of locals, a lake, trees, and air to breathe. Opposite the park, there is another gorgeous lake - the only one in the city with lovely white and black swans!!
- 5 minutes of walk to most famous mall center in the city (Vincom)
- 0.5 minutes of walk to bus stops on main streets
A well-equipped room located on Hanoi's famous central street, 1 km from Hoan Kiem Lake. Lots of best restaurants and famous food around here. Its also very close to Vincom Center-the most famous shopping. You just need to walk.
1. Closest landmarks
- Vincom Trade Center : 0.3 km
- Lenin Park : 0.6 km
- Thien Quang Lake : 0.8 km
- Vietnam Central Circus 0.9 km
- Thong Nhat Park 0.9 km
- International Research Institute MICA: 1 km
- Trang Tien Plaza : 1.0 km
- Ba Dinh Square : 1.0 km
- Quan Su Temple : 1.4 km
- Hanoi Creative City : 1.4 km
2.Restaurants and markets
- Tous Le jours Cafe/bar : 0 km
- Vinmart Supermarket : 0.1 km
- Nguyễn Công Trứ Market: 0.1 km
- Cơm 123 Restaurant: 0.2 km
3. Natural beauty
- Hoan Kiem Lake Lake: 1.0 km
4. Closest airports
- Noi Bai International Airport: 22.9 km
5. Most popular landmarks
- Hanoi Opera House : 1.3 km
- Ha Noi Railway station : 1.5 km
- National Museum of Vietnamese History : 1.6 km
- Vietnam Revolution Museum: 1.6 km
- St. Joseph Cathedral : 1.7 km
- Hoan Kiem Lake: 1.0 km
- Ngoc Son Temple: 1.0 km
You can rent my motorbike for 2.15 USD (50 VND) / day.
Grab Car is about 1Usd to the Old Quarter.
If you take bus number 36 or 38 to the Old Quarter, it costs only 0.3 USD / time and the bus stop is in front of my apartment.
if you want to have a private car take you from airport to my apartment, you can sent cho me your Flight number , i’ll contact airport car service take you go home . It ‘s about 260 VND ( 12 usd )
Or other way, you can take randoom taxi , it spend about 13 - 15 usd.
- My place is a lot of plants so we appreciate you if you can take care of them and "shower" them as we do. The plants are so happy if you can take some water for them before 11am or after 4pm.
- So, the fish also need to be eated :) but should not give much to eat for them, just need 2 times/week and a little little once time.
- Please don't make some noise after 11pm
- When moving in the house or up/down the stairs, please be mindful to keep the noise down, keep the area clean (no littering!).
I hope you don't feel bother with some rules cause i want you love house like your owner and we thank you for your understanding! ^.^
Not wear shoes in house
Pan is the quickest communicator, much appreciated on a trip abroad. Home is stylish with cute fish. It was an enjoyable stay in our last nights in Vietnam. Highly recommend!
Pan is a really great host and the location is beautiful! The rooms are beautifully decorated, and we had a private bathtub as well. We had to check in fairly early, and Pan was super accommodating about check in and check out time, as well as us leaving our baggage at the place after we checked out. All in all a great stay with a great host!
Everything about this place was perfect. Pan is an amazing host, the home is filled with anything you need, the location was perfect (away from the sounds of the busy part of the city but close enough to walk to, and plenty of food/drink options steps away), and the house itself is designed beautifully. We extended our stay because we loved it so much and already plan on coming back when we return to Hanoi.