- In the most convenient neighborhood of central Hanoi, on a small street just 1 min walk to Cathedral, 2 mins walk to Sword Lake, 3 mins to Old Quarters.
- It's simply in the middle of everything, surrounded by boutiques, cafes and restaurants, convenience stores, .Pls refer to our Guidebook for more about the neighborhood.
- Ceramic room is fully furnished one bedroom and private bathroom.
• Located in the heart of Hanoi - food (some of the best in the city), drink, fun, shopping all very, very close. A very convenient residential neighborhood just few steps to all the action. Perfect location for exploring the city, one of the most historic neighborhoods in the Vietnam - on a quite street just 1 min walk to Cathedral, 5 mins walk to Sword Lake, 5 mins to get to Old Quarters...Direct Access to taxies just outside the streets.
• Your own PRIVATE bathroom - Medium-sized, with shower, Hairdryer (provide when you need), fresh towels, tooth brushes, shampoo, shower gel, etc. Fully-stocked. All the shampoo and things you will ever need. Just for you.
• Your own PRIVATE bedroom - Double Bed for 2, linens, towels. Remote A/C and Heat (that you control!). As a travel lover myself, I understand how essential it is to have place called 'home' during travel, which gives you comfy and peace you need after a long day exploring. Bed frame is high quality, pillows are soft but still retain shape and support your neck. All bed sheets are 100% cotton or linens made :).
• A shared living room is located on the 2nd floor of the house where you can watch TV with your housemates.
• Help yourselves to our spices, tea, coffee, anything in the refrigerator
• FREE WIFI PROVIDED
• el Local is not a hotel, it is my home and I am constantly striking to make you all feel like yours too!
• Your room is located on the 2nd floor in the 4-floor-apartment; please kindly notice there will be stairs as any other typical Hanoi house!
• Guests can access to all the shared facilities in the house living room, dining area and kitchen on the second floor.
• Just down the road, there are many Hanoi famous street food opening till late (11.00 pm), famous Pho Ly Quoc Su takes you not even 5 mins to walk, souvenir boutiques, ...
- I and my co-host will try to meet the guests when check-in and check-out, and upon the guest's request;
- We speak English fluently;
- Guest are welcome to contact us via Airbnb, by email, imessage, SMS, LINE, viber prior to their stay or during their stay. We are more than happy to help.
*** The house is only minutes walk from TOP ATTRACTIONS IN HANOI:
• 2 minutes from Saint Joseph Cathedral, located at 40 Nha Chung street, Hanoi, is a Roman Catholic cathedral with neo- gothic style, which was built about 120 years ago.
• 3 Minutes walk from Hoan Kiem lake (Sword Lake) a popular hangout place for locals and tourists. It is a wonderful spot to watch the sunrise or the sunset from.
• 5 minutes walk from Center of Hanoi Old Quarter - Here you will have the chance to observe French colonial architecture. The Old Quarter is located in the Ba Dinh district. It is near the business area and it is the busiest tourist attraction. Here you can find small streets with many street vendors, selling food and souvenirs on the street.
El Local is basically IN THE MIDDLE OF EVERYTHING - top attractions are all in walking distance.
• Travel agencies are just next door.
• Taxies are all easy to catch just steps away.
- Please let us know in advance to your arrival so we can make ourselves available to give you welcome instructions.
- Stay/Residence Registration: Foreigner is required to (1) present the information of Passport/ Visa/ Immigration declaration/ Temporary residence permission.
In order to ensure a wonderful guest experience, please read the following house rules:
[ Please remove your shoes ] So we can keep the room clean for you!
[ Protect Mother Earth ] Turn off all lights and electronics after use and before you leave the house; please close the door and windows when you use the A/C.
[ Prevent plumbing nightmare ] Please DO NOT flush anything inside the toilet (includes toilet paper, sanitary napkins, paper towels, wipes...). Please use garbage disposal instead. IT’S A TOILET, NOT TRASH CAN!
[ All guest must be registered ] Unregistered or uninformed guest is not allowed to stay overnight. Prostitute is strictly prohibited. If found, El Local Hanoi reserves all rights to refuse service to unregistered guests or collect additional fees as house rules (VND100,000/person).
[ No smoking inside ] Smoking is allowed ON BALCONY only. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE ROOM / HOUSE.
[ Damages or dirt ] In case anything accidentally happens, please kindly inform us asap. We just want to make sure the following guests experience the best service like yours J.
[ Check in ] Standard check-in time is 2pm – Please inform us if you require early check-in.
[ Check out ] 12pm. We have scheduled room service in advance everyday. We have space to store your luggage in case you want to explore the city more J.
[ For your own safety ] Safety is always our top priority, and we have 24/7 CCTV at common areas. But please lock all the door and windows when you are out.
- Parties are not allowed, quite time is after 11pm.
- Please kindly return all furniture to its original position before check-out
- Amenities are provided before you check – in and one time only, if your stay is more than 6 days we will provide more. In case you require extra cleaning service, additional fee will be applied at price VND50,000/day. Please kindly let me know in advance if you require the service.
To all future guests, Anh was a dream host. When we had connection issues, not only did she set up a ride to the airport, but she showed up at the house at 6am to ensure we got there safe. Hospitality is impeccable, location perfect for a newcomer in Vietnam. Highly recommend thank you Anh!
Anh's place wad absolutely beautiful. Very spacious, stylish, clean and was very close to every major sightseeing spot in Hanoi. Would definitely stay there again!
Anh's place was great! A/C worked awesome and the space was conveniently located to many great tourist attractions. She was super helpful when it came to arranging an airport transfer and when my flight plans changed she was quick to respond and make sure I could still check in easily!
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.