Welcome to Our Family - Your REAL HOME in DA NANG with LOCAL LIVING experience that you won't get in hotels
▶▶▶▶▶ CLEANLINESS is always our TOP priority ◀◀◀◀◀
Our house is located in the center of Da Nang, just 5 mins walk to Dragon Bridge, Love Locks Bridge, Sơn Trà Night Market and lots of Restaurants, Bars/Pubs, Coffee shops; 3 mins to local market ; 5 mins drive to Mỹ Khê beach.
The Studio is on 4th floor.
(If no availability, please check Bright Studio with balcony near Dragon Bridge on 2nd floor here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/24761382
or: Quiet Studio *Local Living* near Dragon Bridge on 2nd floor here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32527502
or: Cozy and Quiet Studio near Dragon Bridge on 3rd floor here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26824311)
✔ 32m2 with a small balcony
✔ 1 Queen-sized Bed
✔ Private bathroom with hot shower + Bath Towels + Hair Dryer
✔ Air conditioner and Fan
✔ High-speed internet
✔ 43 inches LED TV with TV box more than 50 channels
✔ Full kitchen cabinets, induction cooker, microwave, water boiler and cooking utensils.
✔ Complimentary Vietnamese coffee, welcome water, instant Phở and noodle
✔ Nearby local market, mini marts, Sơn Trà night market, Dragon bridge, Love Locks bridge and Cham Museum.
Guests are freely to access:
- Washing machine with free laundry detergent on 5th floor.
- Dryer machine is available for a small fee on 5th floor.
- Iron and Ironing board on 5th floor.
1. BEFORE ARRIVAL: We will communicate you with all the details to help you check-in smoothly. If your check-in time is late, please tell us your flight number and check-in time in advance.
2. DURING YOUR STAY: We will take care of everything during your stay. We live on the first floor, so we can help you at any time.
We are always online to support you!
- This Cozy Studio is located near the Dragon Bridge which breathes fire and water every weekend.
- Within 5 mins walking distance to Dragon Bridge, Love Lock Bridge and 'Carp Turns into a Dragon' statue. And 20 mins walk to Cham Museum.
- There is a lot of street foods at Sơn Trà night market which is within 5 mins walk.
- 5 mins walk to reach Trần Hưng Đạo street with a lot of Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bar, Pub and Massage Shops.
- Korean Mart next door.
- 5 mins walk to Vinmart, Joly Mart, Hà Thân local market
- 20 mins walk to Vincom Plaza
Most of the attractions within the city center is accessible by walking, bus, taxi, Grab.
The nearest Hop-on Hop-off bus station at No. 357 Trần Hưng Đạo street, about 350m from our place.
- Check-in is after 2PM / Check-out is before 12PM (noon)
- IMPORTANT: We give you 02 keys for the Gate and Room door. If you see the Gate is BEING LOCKED, please LOCK IT AGAIN after going in/out.
(Pass-code to unlock the Inside Reception door will be informed after you check-in)
- Treat this Studio Apartment as your own home and keep it clean.
Kindly REMOVE YOUR SHOES before entering into the rest place (we have slippers are for indoor use only).
- Prohibited keeping Durian Fruit, or any food with strong stench in the refrigerator.
- Please DO NOT THROW sanitary napkin, condoms or other trash in the toilet bowl to avoid clogging (toilet paper is acceptable).
- Strictly NO SMOKING in Room, however you can smoke at the balcony with door closed (outdoor) or at the rooftop or at outside the house.
SMOKING ODOR in room will be FINED 1 MILLION VND (~ 45 USD | 50.000 KRW).
- Guests are responsible to take care the furniture, appliances and other amenities when using it, as damages will be at your cost.
- Lost of KEYS is subject to a penalty of 200.000 VND.
- Please consider to love the EARTH and conserve energy, by TURNING OFF Air-conditioner and other electrical devices when you are away.
Kindly DO NOT REPLACE another card into card holder when you go out.
- Please note there is quiet night time FROM 23:00 UNTIL 6:00
No VISITORS are allowed in Room after 23:00.
We had a long day of travel and were grateful for the excellent communication and easy check-in process provided by Han and Lyn. The amenities (AC, washer/dryer facility, shower temp and water pressure) were all in excellent condition. The WIFI was a bit slow, but we weren’t trying to do much, so it was ok for us. What stood out were the thoughtful amenities (water, beer stocked in the fridge for purchase, and complimentary noodles, coffee, and tea), restaurant tips, and transportation recommendations that we took advantage of for long day trips. The drivers will take you to your destination spot and will wait for you. They were flexible to take us to Hoi An for the evening after having spent a day in Ba Na Hills.
The location was perfect. We were within walking distance to a local night market and a few blocks away from the dragon bridge.
Definitely recommend this place and will choose it again upon our next return. Han and Lyn are an adorable couple. Super helpful and kind.
We enjoyed staying at this flat. Excellent location for exploring downtown Da Nang, Dragon Bridge, and a block away from the night market. About a 25 minute walk to the beach but a very quick Grab ride. Tu provided lots of local recommendations and the in-building laundry was a nice amenity. They stock the fridge with water, sodas, and local beers that they charge very reasonable prices for. They also arranged rides for us to attractions like Ba Na Hills and Hoi An. Overall a great place to spend a few nights and good value for money.
© 2020CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.