Welcome to Our Family - Your REAL HOME in DA NANG with LOCAL LIVING experience that you won't get in hotels
▶▶▶▶▶ CLEANLINESS is always our TOP priority ◀◀◀◀◀
Our house is located in the center of Da Nang, just 5 mins walk to Dragon Bridge, Love Locks Bridge and lots of Restaurants, Bars/Pubs, Coffee shops; 3 mins to local market and Sơn Trà Night Market; 5 mins by taxi to beautiful beach.
The Studio is on 4th floor.
(If no availability, please check Bright Studio with balcony near Dragon Bridge on 2nd floor here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/24761382
or: Quiet Studio *Local Living* near Dragon Bridge on 2nd floor here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/32527502
or: Cozy and Quiet Studio near Dragon Bridge on 3rd floor here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/26824311
or: Sunny Studio with balcony ★ Steps to Dragon Bridge on 4th floor here: https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/37334127)
✔ 32m2 with a small balcony
✔ 1 Queen-sized Bed
✔ Private bathroom with hot shower + Bath Towels + Hair Dryer
✔ Air conditioner and Fan
✔ High-speed internet
✔ 43 inches LED TV with TV box more than 50 channels
✔ Full kitchen cabinets, induction cooker, microwave, water boiler and cooking utensils.
✔ Complimentary Vietnamese coffee, welcome water, instant Phở and noodle
✔ Nearby local market, mini marts, Sơn Trà night market, Dragon bridge, Love Locks bridge and Cham Museum.
Guests are freely to access:
- Washing machine with detergent are free for your use on 5th floor.
- Iron and Ironing board on 5th floor.
1. BEFORE ARRIVAL: We will communicate you with all the details to help you check-in smoothly. If your check-in time is late, please tell us your flight number and check-in time in advance.
2. DURING YOUR STAY: We will take care of everything during your stay. We live on the first floor, so we can help you at any time.
We are always online to support you!
- This Cozy Studio is located near the Dragon Bridge which breathes fire and water every weekend.
- Within 5 mins walking distance to Dragon Bridge, Love Lock Bridge and 'Carp Turns into a Dragon' statue. And 20 mins walk to Cham Museum.
- There is a lot of street foods at Sơn Trà night market which is within 5 mins walk.
- 5 mins walk to reach Trần Hưng Đạo street with a lot of Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Bar, Pub and Massage Shops.
- Korean Mart next door.
- 5 mins walk to Vinmart, Joly Mart, Hà Thân local market
- 20 mins walk to Vincom Plaza
Most of the attractions within the city center is accessible by walking, bus, taxi, Grab.
The nearest Hop-on Hop-off bus station at No. 357 Trần Hưng Đạo street, about 350m from our place.
- Check-in is after 2PM / Check-out is before 12PM (noon)
- IMPORTANT: We give you 02 keys for the Gate and Room door. If you see the Gate IS BEING LOCKED, please LOCK IT AGAIN after going in/out.
(Passcode to unlock Reception door will be informed after you check-in)
- Treat this Studio as your own home and keep it clean.
Kindly REMOVE YOUR SHOES before entering into the rest place (we have slippers for use within the Studio).
- Prohibited keeping durians, or any food with strong stench in the refrigerator.
- Please DO NOT THROW sanitary napkin, condoms or other trash in the toilet bowl to avoid clogging (toilet paper is acceptable).
- Strictly NO SMOKING in the Studio, however you can smoke at the balcony with door closed (outdoor) or at the rooftop or at outside the house.
SMOKING ODOR in room will be FINED 1 MILLION VND (~ 45 USD | 50.000 KRW).
- Guests are responsible to take care the furniture, appliances and other amenities when using it, as damages will be at your cost.
- Lost of KEYS is subject to a penalty of 200.000 VND.
- Please consider to love the EARTH and conserve energy, by TURNING OFF Air-conditioner and other electrical devices when you are away.
Kindly DO NOT REPLACE another card into card holder when you go out.
- Please note there is quiet night time FROM 23:00 UNTIL 6:00
Highly recommend, will stay again if I come back next time!
Building looks quite new, design element modern, nestled along quiet street. Equipped with lift, very important when you have luggage & staying 4th floor! Lovely studio (looks just like in the pictures) to come back to after a long day. Bed was comfortable, mattress not thin or squeaky like some other places, & really wake up feeling well rested. Air-conditioner strong enough so you stay cool in the hot dry season. Floor fan provided as well. Clean fresh towels daily, good amenities.
Location is very accessible, just 5 minutes walk to Son Tra Night Market, Dragon Bridge, shops & restaurants. Near to airport, 15-20 minutes by car.
Little touches like the free instant noodles (which we didn’t consume as there’s plenty to eat around the area), guide to Da Nang prepared by them, reminder to visit Dragon Bridge for the fire/water show only on weekends.
Wonderful couple hosts, quick to respond, very helpful & friendly. Can tell the care & thoughtfulness they put in.
P/S: Coffee across the road, just next to a clothes shop, is very good. Little stall in corner ran by a nice lady.
The place is one of the best I stayed at in Vietnam! After a storm, this was the kind of place I needed.
Everything is new and perfectly clean, very confortable bed and quiet place.
Close to many bars and restaurants as well as some of the best street food and places to visit.
The hosts were very friendly and I felt at home!
Stay here and you will love it.
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.