The house is in the central of Da Nang city, at Ham Nghi lake where has a lot of Vietnam style coffee shop and sea food restaurant.
The bedroom with the private bathroom on the 2nd floor is ventilatio, clean, tidy and comfortable.
Bed type: Real Bed
Check In: After 2:00 PM
Check Out: 12:00 PM
Property Type: Private room in house
Room Type: Private room
The house is very close to Da Nang international airport, about 5-minute drive or 15-minute walk to the airport, convenient for the early or late flight. It's at the city center so you can easily access to everything, with Con market and Big C supermarket.
Interaction with guests
Available for question by phone, text and mail
2-minute walk to Bus stop
7-minute walk to Con market and Big C super market to buy cheap souvenirs for your family and friends.
5-minute drive to Da Nang International Airport
5-minute drive to Da Nang train station
7-minute drive to Dragon Bridge and Da nang night market
7-minute drive to Da Nang Museum of Cham Sculpture
7-minute drive to Art Museum with diverse exhibits
10-minute drive to Da Nang Bus Center
13-minute drive to My Khe Beach
Other things to note
We have a little cute dog. Plz consider not to book if you don't like dog :)
There are some Ngok Linh rules and instructions
- Our check-in time is after 2PM and check out before 12PM. You can check in early if the room is available. Please let us know your check-in and check-out time so we can serve you better
- Please keep quiet after 10PM
- No smoking in room. You can smoke at the balcony.
- Please do not take your shoes indoors
- Do not receive your relatives in the house
- Maximum occupancy is 2 adults and 1 child
- Please lock main door carefully when entering and leaving the house (To lock doors: put the door handle up, keep it and lock by key from the outside or turn the button from the inside)
- Before leaving the room, please:
+ Close windows and doors
+ Turn off lights and air conditioner
- You can get filtered water from the faucet placed on the right side of the sink or take cold water, ice and keep fresh food in the refrigerator
Trang‘s place is great. We spent 4 nights & felt perfectly at home. It is close to everything you need. it’s not too far to the city center but still far enough so it’s more quiet and relaxed. They were welcoming hosts & made our stay very easy for us. Definitely recommendable !
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017 Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.