Our house is in Coconut local community village where has many mangrove palm trees ( local name: water coconut trees). We are located near Thu Bon (Website hidden by Airbnb) is far from the old town about 4km and 4km from the Cua Dai beach. This is an ideal place to stay and experience the true taste of Vietnamese life!
For those who would love experience REAL HOME-STAY
Why you should stay in Hoi An Mercy Homestay. Let us help you light up your trip!!!!
1. This is the perfect getaway for you who want to immerse yourself in the Vietnam countryside sightseeing ans want to escape from the hustle o traffic and city. Our house is in Coconut village where surrounded by the mangrove palm trees and close by the Thu Bon river. It is so peaceful and rural.
2. We have three generations staying together under the roof. Actually, this is my parent in law's house.
2. You can have the chances to live like a local and experience what life is really like in rural Vietnam. There are so many many accommodations called 'homestay' around Hoi An, but they are not.
- Stay at our home, you can have a chance to have a sunset/ sunrise fishing boat trip in 4 hours with us( extra money US$ 39 for a person, US $32 for each of 2 people and US $29 for each of a group more than 2 people). We will take you to the mangrove palm jungle by bamboo basket boats and fishing crabs. Then you continue fishing with rods on boat at Cua Dai estuary then we can BBQ or cook your own fresh caught fish on our boat. During the fishing time, you have free beers on the boat and free rice wine an chill out with music to wait for moon and stars coming out.
- Also, we are willing to help you know how to make fish sauce because there is a famous fish sauce making workshop in our village that you can change your thoughts about "the disgusting smell"
- And so many activities more during your stay are waiting for you to discover: my mother is a Buddhist so she has a habit to go to our local small Buddha temple which is located in the middle of rice field in every evening for chanting and wishing. We surely take you with us to visit the temple and see how Vietnam Buddists life look like.
- I am willing to take you to have city tour or street food tour if you would like. For sure, it will be free.
3. Let tell a bit about the accomdation. There are 2 private rooms with garden view very Vietnam style. We grow a lot banana, pomelo, papaya trees and if you are lucky to come here in their fruit season and enjoy them. They have an indoor bathroom as well as a semi outdoor one. There is also a shower in the garden where you can immerse yourself in the nature when have showing. If you are a family, we can create a family room. Rooms are designed by my husband, he is an civil engineer. They are unique with handmade tree stump furniture.
4. Just note that breakfast is not included in the room rate. Please inform in advance the host if you would like to have breakfasts which will cost (40,000VND/meal/person including coffee).
5.Bicycles are free for you and if you can drive motorbikes (about 130,000VND/day) to explore the countryside, the beach and Hoi An old town.
6. The pick-up service from airport or train station is always available. Please inform me your flight information or train number in advance. It would cost 300,000VND for a 4 seat car and 350,000VND for a 7 seat car, which is cheaper than taxi or Grab
-We are located near the river where you can enjoy yourself the Vietnam countryside.
-Hoi An old town is always charming all the time, in early morning, in afternoon sunset, in the night time and even on the rainy days. You can go to Hoi An Old town about 4km from our place.
- Cua Dai beach is always the best beach in Hoi An where you can see lines of palm tree and the charming Cham island in the closet way. It is far from our place 3 km.
- Thu Bon river with the mangrove palm is more and more beautiful. You can book the wonderful Kayak tour along this river or book the funny bamboo basket boats in the mangrove jungle. It is near by our place...
We are always available at home to see you. If not, we can talk on (Hidden by Airbnb)
Our neighborhood is friendly. Most of them is farmer, fishermen and handicrafmen...You can have a walk through the river or take the river boat tour with us to see around
You have bikes, motorbikes or electric cars to got the beach or the Old town
We are located in a big garden and very close to the river so there are many mosquitoes of course. Should bring and use sprays when you are out of rooms in the evening.
We are a homestay so somtimes you will hear the roosters, chicken, birds, ducks,talking and singing around us.
Wow! Our stay at Toc's place was amazing! We loved getting to know her beautiful family and our early morning walks around the village. The rooms were lovely and cool; we especially liked the outdoor shower. The location is nicely just between town and the beach so an easy drive either way. Toc is always happy to call a cab or provides bikes. Definitely do not miss the boat and fish market tour; it was the highlight of our stay in Hoi An and a beautiful memory with our family.
Tóc’s place was very comfortable and was exactly as described. The hosts are so nice and helpful! We wish we could when spent more time here. It is about a 15 minute drive into Hoi An center, but taxis are easy to get.
Me and my two friends are a group of exchange students from Singapore. We had a beautiful 4 night stay at Mercy homestay this past week. The rooms were clean and the food prepared by Spring and her family was delicious! Spring and her family are incredibly kind and we had a great time getting to know them. Our favorite part of the trip was the evening boat tour with Spring and her family, where we paddled through mangrove trees, caught fish, and ate delicious food grilled right on the boat. We highly recommend Mercy homestay to any traveler! The ride to town and to the beach is short, fun, and offers beautiful countryside views.
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.