Our charming house is located in Coconut village and Thu Bon river. This is an ideal place for those who wanna stay with locals and experience the true taste of Hoi An rural life. We are located in between the Old town and Cua Dai beach. There are so many accomodations, many options to decide but hope that we are lucky enough to have you with us. You won't regret. We will light up your trip in VietNam. NOT ONLY STAY, BUT EXPERIENCE
For those who would love experience REAL HOME-STAY
Why you should stay in Hoi An Mercy Homestay. Let us help you light up your trip!!!!
1. This is the perfect getaway for you who want to immerse yourself in the Vietnam countryside sightseeing ans want to escape from the hustle of traffic and city. Our house is in Coconut village where has many mangrove palm trees and close by the Thu Bon river. It is so peaceful and rural. Most of the locals are fishermen and farmers. We are three generations staying together: my mother in law, us, our 3 year old little boy.
2. You can have the chances to live like a local and experience what's the life like in rural Vietnam. There are so many accommodations called 'homestay' around Hoi An, but they are not.
- Stay at our home, you can have a chance to have a sunset/ sunrise boat trip in 4 hours with us( extra money US$ 39 for a person, US $32 for each of 2 people and US $29 for each of a group more than 2 people). It includes a private trip on bamboo basket boats in mangrove palm jungle, fishing some little crabs with locals, boat cruise trip on Thu Bon river to see the sunset, have BBQ on our boat, enjoying food, beers, rice wine and chill out with music to wait for moon and stars coming out. Fishing depends on :)
- Also, we are willing to help you know how to make fish sauce because there is a famous fish sauce making workshop in our village that you can change your thoughts about "the disgusting smell"
- Have a bike tour with me to visit around our countryside are and meet the water buffalo and you have a chance to ride them and also work with buffalo to flow the mud on rice field. It would cost only $15 per person.
-And the cooking class with me. I will take you to the market to buy some ingredients we need and I will show you make the spring rolls with peanut butter dipping sauce and Vietnamese pancake. Don't worry if you are vegeterian. It would cost $15/ person
- And so many activities more during your stay are waiting for you to discover: my mother is a Buddhist so she has a habit to go to our local small Buddha temple in our village which is located in the middle of rice field in every evening for chanting and wishing. We surely take you with us to visit the temple and see how Vietnam Buddists life look like. This is free of charge.
3. Let tell a bit about the accomdation. There are 2 private rooms 25m2-30m2 with garden view very Vietnam style. We grow a lot banana, pomelo, papaya trees and if you are lucky to come here in their fruit season and enjoy them. They have an indoor bathroom as well as a semi outdoor one. There is also a shower in the garden where you can immerse yourself in the nature when have showing. If you are a family, we can create a family room. Rooms are designed by my husband, he is an civil engineer. They are unique with handmade tree stump furniture.
4. Just note that breakfast is not included in the room rate. Please inform in advance the host if you would like to have breakfasts which will cost (40,000VND/meal/person including coffee).
5.Bicycles are free for you and if you can drive motorbikes (about 130,000VND/day) to explore the countryside, the beach and Hoi An old town.
6. The pick-up service from airport or train station is always available. Please inform me your flight information or train number in advance. It would cost 300,000VND for a 4 seat car and 350,000VND for a 7 seat car, which is cheaper than taxi or Grab
7. Please bring the mosquito spray with you. We grow a lot of trees in the garden so it's like a jungle so.
8. In the morning, you will hear some lovely noise from wilf life like chickens singing, birbs singing
-We are located near the river where you can enjoy yourself the Vietnam countryside.
-Hoi An old town is always charming all the time, in early morning, in afternoon sunset, in the night time and even on the rainy days. You can go to Hoi An Old town about 4km from our place.
- Cua Dai beach is always the best beach in Hoi An where you can see lines of palm tree and the charming Cham island in the closet way. It is far from our place 3 km.
- Thu Bon river with the mangrove palm is more and more beautiful. You can book the wonderful Kayak tour along this river or book the funny bamboo basket boats in the mangrove jungle. It is near by our place...
We are always available at home to see you. If not, we can talk on Whatsapp
Our neighborhood is friendly. Most of them is farmer, fishermen and handicrafmen...You can have a walk through the river or take the river boat tour with us to see around
You have bikes, motorbikes or electric cars to got the beach or the Old town
We are located in a big garden and very close to the river so there are many mosquitoes of course. Should bring and use sprays when you are out of rooms in the evening.
We are a homestay so somtimes you will hear the roosters, chicken, birds, ducks,talking and singing and some noise from capentery wooden worshop around.
Please do read the details & the things to do/eat attachment provided by the host.
What a humble abode to reside in! This residence is equidistant from the central district at about a 10 min scooter ride (one that is provided by the family) & a scooter you’ll always need even if you live in Hoi An’s ❣️. This family is hospitable, friendly, chatty if you allow for it and you will live amongst their quiet daily chores, fields, water bodies & boats. The experience created for you is naturally available to them. Soak in the best of Hoi An.
Insane bargain, beautiful family. Spring and her family were genuine and made us feel completely at home throughout our 4 night stay. The space is just as pictured and the sunset cruise + bbq that u cannot skip was better than we imagined. The property is definitely outside of downtown Hoi An, but that’s a large part of its charm. Highly recommended.
MercyStay was a fantastic place for our family of five. There are two rooms, one with a queen and single, the other w queen. Hosts were extremely friendly in helping w taxis, tours, recommendations, and even took us to a Buddha temple ceremony of her mother-in-law. If you are looking for a more authentic experience of everyday life in Vietnam I highly recommend mercystay!
© 2020CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.