Conveniently situated in Hoi An, Halo Homestay offer peaceful and elegant. Accommodation with free wifi access in the entire property. Another free of charge is bicycle and by this vehicle, you go to Hoi An ancient town in 5 minutes, to An Bang or Cua Dai beaches in 10-15 minutes or you can drop in Tra Que Horticulture village on the way to the beaches.
Hoi An is located on the northern bank of the Thu Bon river. The town is about 1km south of Halo Homestay. The Homestay includes two separate houses on the lot of 500m2, it is your ideal place to stay with my family in your travel duration to discover and understand typical culture, customs, lifestyle of Hoian people.
Halo Homestay has an airy, widen and quite space; each room has full of appliances and equipments including TV cable, fridge, desk and chairs or sofa, minibar, clean toilet with heater, free wifi every where in the homestay.
There are free bicycles which can be used at anytime as long as they aren't already in use by someone else and I can help out with motorscooters and motorbikes plus helmets for a cheap price.
If you should need anything during your stay please feel free to contact me at anytime. I'll be right next to the room and around there during the daytime quiet often to check if everything is fine.
Of course there's help with all kinds of advices like where to shop, which tailor to choose, where to party, to eat or to chill or whatever else you need. No prob, just ask.
I also have a travel agency partner in Hoi An, so if you are planning to do any trips I like to help you with that as well.
You can book room via website or email of Halo Homestay at reception to get a special price and order other services such as pick-up at the airport and transportation, tour arrangement to Cham Island, My Son Sanctuary, Da Nang city, Hue city, cooking class with my smart housewife and specially you can cook yourself with a private kitchen.
Halo Homestay would like to provide you wonderful services to add to your memorable travel to Hoi An Ancient Town – World Cultural Heritage site. A special trip to all of you!
It is about 30 km east of Da Nang International airport, you can take some convenient vehicles such as bus, taxi, car to arrive Halo homestay. Here, we would like to provide some breakfast services with local dishes as: Cao Lau, Quang noodle, Banana cake,.. and coffee or tea. The free of charge is bicycle and by this vehicle, you go to Hoi An ancient town in 5 minutes, to An Bang or Cua Dai beaches in 10-15 minutes or you can drop in Tra Que Horticulture village on the way to the beaches.
There's a cleaning lady who cleans the room every day to make sure everything is tidy and clean so that everybody feels comfortable.
If you have any dirty laundry I can recommend a Vietnamese family in our neighborhood, they will like to do your laundry and they will do it for a cheap price.
- Check in: Anytime after 2:00 pm
- Chek out: 12:00 (noon)
- I wish you a great time in the Halo Homestay and hope you will enjoy your stay!
- I'm a very understanding host and kindly ask you to treat the Homestay as you would treat your own home. Please use the provided equipment with the necessary respect.
- To make everyones stay enjoyable and stress-free, I have set up some simple rules for all guests. These will avoid any misunderstandings and will ensure that there is no chaos in the Halo Homestay.
- Booking means that you have read this notice and you will comply with the following rules:
- • If the booking is for one person then only one person will sleep in the room.
- • No strangers are allowed to enter the house. Who hasn't booked a room remains outside.
- • Please respect other guests in the house as well as the neighbors, especially with silence at night.
- • Please keep the house clean and tidy, so it can be a pleasant stay for everyone.
- • Please lock the gate when you come home late, so no scooter or bicycle can be stolen.
- • Please take care of all the keys. Lost or stolen keys must be reported immediately.
- • For lost/ stolen/ damaged items of the house a replacement fee will be charged accordingly.
- • Any damages of the house including soiled towels and bedding sets will be charged accordingly.
- • Please do not bring any of the houses' belongings (glasses, bedding, towels, equipment, furniture, etc.) outside
- • Please report any problems immediately, so I can promptly resolve them.
- Should one or more of these rules cannot be met, I reserve the right to cancel the booking and to pronounce a house reference. A corresponding message to airbnbn takes place immediately.
They were outstanding hosts! They gave us tips whenever they could and they were very welcoming. We had an early flight the next day and they helped us arrange transportation. Would stay here again next time I visit Hoi An :)
Hosts were very hospitable and friendly. Were ready to help us at all times of the day with whatever we needed. Room was also very clean and towels and bed were cleaned and returned by hosts every night.
We had a wonderful stay at Tien's place. Check in was very easy and the host was extremely quick to respond to any questions we had. They made transportation from and to the airport extremely easy. We enjoyed the location which was about a 10-15 min walk from the Old Town Riverwalk and the A/C and bed were fantastic.
© 2020CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.