Located in a prime area along the Co Co River in Hoi An, it features an exciting inner countryside lifestyle within easy reach and close proximity to the Ancient Town or the Cua Dai Beach by 15-minutes ride.
CoCo-Farm Hoi An is designed and decorated alike your home sweet home, we aim to maximize your health with a bungalow experience with us by completely natural wood and consists of 10 separate bungalows. Seven of them are designed as double bedroom, the other three are intended for 4-person families. All of these bungalows look on the swimming pool, the vegetable garden and the river.
It goes without saying that tourists never get bored when travelling to Hoi An. Hoi An is considered inherently peaceful and rustic as its images are always associated with rivers. Co Co River is one of those famous ones in Hoi An. With the aim of protecting nature and ecology, our CoCo-Farm is set up and named after such a beautiful river. CoCo-Farm Hoi An is built with completely natural wood and surrounded with fruits-vegetables garden, which gives tourists the feelings of friendliness, coziness and comfort. Do come to our CoCo-Farm Hoi An and experience the moment!
* The Room:
+ 01 Queen Size Bed (with comforter and pillow)
+ Fresh linen
+ 01 Bathroom with water heater
+ Basic toiletries provided (toothbrush, shampoo, soap...)
+ Minibar in room with drink options (~1$ for beer, coke... or ~0.5$ for water)
+ Hair Dryer & Towels
+ 01 Sofa
+ 32 “ LED TV
+ High Speed Free Internet WIFI
* Ideally situated:
+ 03km from Cua Dai Beach.
+ 03km from Trà Quế vegetable village.
+ 1.5km from center of Hội An Ancient Town - a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
+ 30 km (1hr drive) from Danang International Airport.
+ 30 km (1hr drive) from Danang Railway station.
+ 3.5km from local bus station.
* If you should need anything during your stay please feel free to contact us at anytime for whatever else you need. We like to help you with that as well.
* Guests can contact us through Airbnb site, Viber, (Hidden by Airbnb) , Email or mobile phone.
* Wake up in the morning welcomed by the sunrise, sounds of nature, pure wind and wide smiles. Feel the refreshing nudge of the village; even the flowers seem to greet you warmly.
* CoCo-Farm Hoi An is located in a Vietnamese neighborhood and local life, so sometimes you will see the people is selling something from their domestic animal in local market (Ba Le market), working in the garden or washing clothes in their backyards.
* Friendly people with always-smiles on their faces. In addiction, they are eager to learn English, they're just too shy.... so don’t be afraid to start up a conversation with them. ^^
* The creaking of the wind, the lapping of the birds, the feeling of the vegetables in his hands must all have seemed comfortingly familiar. It's an authentic neighborhood, a real Vietnamese experiences and the people are lovely. Choose your favourite home now.
* From Our CoCo-Farm Hoi An to :
+ Hoi An Ancient Town: 1.5km
+ Bus station: 3.5km
+ Pharmacy & grocery: 500m
+ Local & super restaurant: 500m
Fresh, pure air with lots of greenery (many fruit trees around). Enjoy the best of both worlds, a quiet retreat steps away from the vegetables garden, and yet very close to the busing historical old Hoi An town.
Our place is not only perfectly for relaxing stays, but it's also convenient location to get around in Hoi An (Radius of Hoi An: ~ 03km). We provide you with free bicycles to get around town.
* Breakfast: is included in the room rate.
* Transfer: We provide the most preferred mode of private transportation by our guests at Da Nang International Airport/ Da Nang Railway Station. Our services is actually cheaper than if you were to take a taxi. Besides, there are bicycles/ motorbikes which can be rented from one of the neighbors and we can help out for a cheap price.
* Cleaning & Laundry: We make sure everything is tidy and clean every day, so that everybody feels comfortable. If you have any dirty laundry, we will be happy to wash it, of course will do it for a cheap price.
* Tours & Activities: Are you planning to do something different than lying down on the beach all day? You have plenty of different options to choose from and you can make it as low-key or high-energy as you want. We recommend a wide selection of tours and activities on the water and on land around Hoi An for exploration.
* The surcharge for additional guests:
+ Infant 0-2 year(s): Stay for free if using existing bedding. Note, if you need a cot there may be an additional charge.
+ Children 03-05 year(s): Stay for free if using existing bedding.
* Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate for extra beds in the bungalow.
No smoking inside the rooms, parties, or events
Check-in is anytime after 14h00 and check out before 12h00
01. No smoking inside the premise.
02. No party allowed inside the premise.
03. No additional guests without prior approval.
04. Usage of in-house items are to be used with care, discretion and consideration.
05. Guests are advised to be considerate in their noise levels especially during late nights (after 12am).
06. Please switch off lights, air-conditioners, fans, electrical appliances and water taps when not in use.
07. Please close all windows and doors before leaving premise for your activities.
08. Guests should be made liable for damages /loss of the items in the premise.
09. Guests will be given a set of keys consisting of house key, front entrance keys and key card. Home owner will also hold a duplicate set for security purposes.
10. All access card and keys must be returned upon check out, we will forfeit your RM200 deposit (as a penalty) upon check-out if your access card & key are not returned or if it is damaged.
Fantastic spot! The cabins were beautiful and cosy, the pool was a total oasis after a day out in the heat and the staff were incredibly kind, friendly and super helpful - from organising taxis to renting scooters and offering advice on things to do and see. Loved the gardens too.
This place was amazing! The breakfast was fantastic, the bungalows were cute and clean. All around a great stay!
Linh was such a great host and the property is fantastic! A car was arranged for us to pick up from the airport and drop us off at the front door! Complementary breakfast was provided before using their free bikes to ride into and explore Ancient Hoi An! I highly recommend to anyone visiting!
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.