Welcome to our family! There are 6 charming rooms in our house, 1 room is for us and the other 5 rooms are for our guests who would like to experience the daily life of local charming people,great location, comfortable rooms, truly local experience.
Ideally situated in a great location which is only 2 km from Hoi An center and 2 km from Cua Dai beach, with nicely decorated rooms made from natural local materials and beautiful gardens in the area of 500 square meters, our house is the best place in Hoi An for those who would like to enjoy a comfortable stay in a cozy homey atmosphere.
Room rate includes daily home made breakfast and free use of bicycles.
STAY WITH US FOR MINIMUM 3 CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS you will be offered one free morning cycling to the rice field and market visit with me. It would be a great experience for you to see the beautiful rice paddy and see more of the real local life and culture.
We, my mum ( Thu- 79 years old) and I (Nhi-39 years old) am living on the spot so we will meet each other very often in a day, during breakfast or most of the time during your stay except on when we are outing for dinner, meetings with friends, etc. It is the good chance for us to meet new people from different countries and culture and we think it is also interesting for you to have the opportunity staying at the house of Hoi An local people, knowing more about daily life, tradition , culture and ways of living than staying in a hotel where you can have 24 hour service, bell boys, swimming pools, etc.
Smiley Ha and the bee Oanh are also warmly hosts to bring you a happy relaxation stay at Charming homestay.
My brother family includes my brother, my sister in law and 2 neices 14 & 5 years old living in the house on the left and my cousin family also live next door with very nice garden to the right of our house so it is safe.
* We are 2 km from Hoi An old town, 2km to Cua Dai beach, 3km to An Bang beach and the best way is to use our free bicycles.
* The local village market is 50 meter from our house where you can visit in the morning to see the colorful things or buy some fruits, or buy different kinds of rice paper to your house for making spring rolls
* It is ideal to cycle to An Bang beach throughout the rice field nearbly where your sense is aroused by the beauty of quiet rice paddy, sweet potatoes, corn, ... you can also see farmers working in the field and see the lovely water bufallos, cows on the field .
* Parking for the bicycle is available near markets, at Bach Dang street ( Hoi An river) and at the beach, you will pay the parking fee 5000vnd (about 0,3usd) per bike and get the receipt. They often keep for you until 10:00pm then you can take it and continue discover places you like before getting home.
*We provide daily homemade breakfast included in the room rate so it is very easy for you and we hope you will enjoy it freshly everyday.
*Stay with us for minimum 3 nights you will be offered one free early morning cycling to the rice field and market visit with me. It would be a great experience for you to see the beautiful rice paddy and see more of the real local life and culture.
* We will tailor made your desire about knowledge of the destination, custom, where to visit, where to eat local food, what to do, where to go shopping,… and also help to consult you for your next trips in Vietnam.
-Double or Twin rooms are subject to availability. Please inform us your perfered bedding, Double or Twin and we will confirm upon receiving your booking.
-Our rooms are non-smoking rooms so in case you would like to smoke, please smoke outside of the room, can be in the front garden or place you feel comfortable.
Please inform us your check in time or you need pick up by private car from Danang airport or train station which is available at 15usd per car per way.
Charming is well, charming! We unfortunately were unable to stay with her as we had accidentally double booked ourselves for our stay in Hoi An. Charming was so sweet and offered us local tips anyways!
Amazing beds, spotless rooms, beautiful, simple decor— the inside of your room feels a high end hotel and yet the house itself is ripe with local touches. We were only able to stay for one night due to limited availability and had to relocate to another (and more expensive/FAR less nice) Airbnb down the road and already wish we could go back. BOOK QUICKLY BEFORE SOMEONE ELSE DOES: you won’t regret it :)
110% recommend Charming! They were the friendliest hosts ever with great local tips! The food they recommended was authentic and yummy and the tour with the cooking class and basket boats was probably the funnest tour (and cheapest) I’ve ever done. They offered airport transportation and even took us to our next hotel in Da Nang and stopped on the way for us to see Marble Mountains. They offered laundry service, free breakfast and free bikes which we used to ride to the main part of Hoi an and to the rice paddies and beach. They made us feel like family and I hope to go back soon!
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.