✪ Living with local people is a great way of experience Vietnamese lifestyles & cultures. Jasmine Homestay is a mix of beautifully designed space, convenient locations, and genuine hospitality from local people who will go above and beyond to help bring the best Vietnam experience.
✪ You’ll love Jasmine homestay because of the Ambiance, the outdoor space, the neighborhood, the food and its people. Jasmine Homestay is ideally good for Couples, Solo Adventurers, Business Travelers, and Families.
✪ This brand new building has 4 bedrooms in total. Each bedroom is a separate unit with private bathroom. (Perfect for a family or group if you want to book the whole building for your family or group).
✪ In these spacious rooms, you are able to wake up every morning to the serene Tropical garden. It’s also the perfect place to return to after an exhausting day out or to just stay in bed all day and read a book from start to finish.
✪ This unit measuring approximately 32sq meters/room, comes equipped with everything you need for a pleasant stay - a firm but comfortable queen-sized bed with fresh linens, a private balcony with plenty of sunlight facing either our Front/Back Lush Green Gardens, which is perfect for a chat or to do some quiet reading, and of course, a spacious en-suite bathroom to take a warm shower in after a long day. Plenty of natural light comes in through the French doors to brighten up your stay. Daily Cleaning and freshening every other day is provided.
✪ If you are a solo traveler, couple, or a small group, the default booking is:
1-2 pax= 1 Double/Twin room
3 pax= 1 Triple room with 1 Queen size bed + 1 Single bed
4 pax = 2 Double/Twin rooms
5 pax= 1 Double/Twin room + 1 Triple room
If you have any special request about the room arrangement please send us a message.
✪ Complimentary bicycles are available upon request for you to explore the countryside, the beach and the city of Hoi An.
✪ There is a small surcharge of vnd 50,000/meal/pax for breakfast. Please kindly inform the host if you would like to take breakfast with some options such as a typical Vietnanese Phở - Beef Noodle or our legendary and tasty Banana Pancake, a cup of coffee, healthy detox of fruit juice, etc.. You can join in cooking and enjoying with our family meal as the host invitation.
✪ A well stocked mini fridge can provide with all the water and drinks.
✪ Our family lives on site so you will be able to enjoy the experience of the locals. We are fluent both English and French therefore your queries can be easily solved.
✪ We can help arrange Yoga Instructors (either Vietnamese or Indian) to deliver Yoga lessons on request should you wish to continue your Yoga on the go. Please contact us for further information
✪ If you only need 1-3 bedrooms you can book individually here:
=> (Website hidden by Airbnb)
or Jasmine Homestay's Cozy Home w Balcony-Garden View
=> (Website hidden by Airbnb)
or ✪Jasmine Homestay's Peaceful Home Away from Home ✪
✪ Just a 5-minute ride in bicycle or 10 minutes peaceful walk to the central market
- 2 km to Cua Dai port best seen by bicycle along the beach road to the seaport
- 3 Mins stroll to Fishing Village
- 25 km to Da Nang airport or Da Nang Railway station
- There are some good and affordable restaurants/ food stalls nearby which might take from 2 -5 mins walking from our homestay. Convenience store is also within 5 mins walk.
Wifi is available for the entire apartment
We are Hieu and Bup, daughter and mother, running a small hospitality business. Our passion is to ensure your stay in Hoi An is as relaxing, informative and enjoyable as possible. Our home will truly be your home from home and we strive to ensure you feel welcome and relaxed at all times. We will share our local knowledge and connections with you, so you can discover the real customs and traditions of the local Vietnamese people. Enjoy the wonders of Hoi An Ancient town and surrounding area. We will give you as much or as little guidance as you wish, to ensure your stay in Vietnam is one you will treasure forever.
- Our home is located in Thanh Nam fishing village which is about 7-10 mins peaceful walk to Hoi An Old Town and about 2 km to Cua Dai Beach. Don’t let the small distance put you off from booking us. For your information, Visiting the Fishing Village is an unforgettable and enriching experience for visitors, especially for those who live in modern skyscraper cities and are eager to experience a completely different lifestyle for a while, no matter how short or long you can make.
- You can watch the local fisherman to bring in their catch after a night out at sea and learn the traditional way of casting and maintaining a net.
- The Fishing Village is an ideal site for photo hunters, especially with fishing activities on the river at sunrise. You can capture some great photos of the local life in this quaint village. Drink coffee with the villagers at one of the many family outlets nearby.
- Just slowly walk/ stroll of 5 mins from Jasmine Homestay the river with boats, fishermen are in front of you.
The best way to get around Hoi An is either by foot or on wheels. In addition, motorbike riding is also a great option for if you are confident in it. We offer motorcycles for rent as well at 150,000 VND (7.00USD) per day - just ask us. Taxis are also readily available for ~15,000 VND per km.
Private and public buses are available in Hoi An.
It takes 25 mins to go to Danang Railway station as well as Danang International Airport by car.
In order to ensure a wonderful guest experience please read the following house rules;
1. Turn off lights and electronics after use and before you leave the apartment
2. Parties are not allowed and quite time is 10pm until 8am
3. Please do not smoke inside the apartment, balcony is allowed
4. Please return all furnitures to its original position before check out
5. Any damage occurred should be charged
6. Please kindly bring your personal hygiene stuff like toothbrush, toothpaste, bath gel, shampoo at your convenience as we try to minimize the use of plastic with the aim of environmental protection.
Respect and follow the regulation of Jasmine Homestay
If I could give 6 stars, I would. This place was amazing. It's about 10 minutes outside the ancient town. Hieu is incredibly nice and accommodating. She showed us a map of where to go in Hoi An, let us leave our luggage early and late, and cooked phenomenal food. The room was exactly like the photos. Couldn't have asked for a better stay. Thank you!
The best guesthouse in Hoi An
Clean and comfortable room
Amazing hospitality and service
Hieu helped with EVERYTHING
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.