Cozy room for up to 02 adults, private bathroom, window and shared balcony.
The pace of life in Nha trang is really peaceful and quiet. Therefore, if you'd like to relax for your holiday, our hotel is the best place for you with several highlights: Just 3 minutes walking to the beach, 5 minutes walking to the local market and 5 minutes walking to the local bus stop.
We want to make you feel at home, so our decorations are really warm and cozy with many plants and flowers, grew by ourselves on the rooftop and around the hotel. You can feel the beauty of the nature while staying at our hotel.
There is no curfew with us. In addition to having 24/7 access to the house and your room, you can also hang out in our rooftop and kitchen on the top floor at any time of the day. Feel free to use any of our amenities and cook yourself a nice meal!
We respect the privacy of our guests, but are available if there is anything you need help with or even to just hang out and have a beer or a delicious local snack. Come hang out with us in the common area or send us a message if you don’t see us around. :P
This building is located in the North of Nha Trang City. With a long sandy beach and the very fresh air, you can take a relaxing walk or lying on the sand under sunshine. You can also find gym,free exercises equipment park on the beach,bus station,big coffee shops,food and seafood stores,convenient stores within a radius of 300m around the hotel.
Just 3 minutes walking to the beach, 5 minutes walking to the local market, 7 minutes walking to Vinmart, 5 minutes walking to the local bus stop
• Hon Chong 1 km
• Hon Do Pagoda 2.2 km
• Po Nagar Cham Towers 2.5 km
• Xom Bong Bridge 2.6 km
• Thap Ba Hot Spring Center 3.3 km
• I-resort Nha Trang 3.5 km
• Dam Market 3.7 km
• Khanh Hoa Post Office 3.7 km
• Alexandre Yersin Museum 3.9 km
• Khanh Hoa Museum 4.1 km
Most Popular Landmarks
• Nha Trang Centre Shopping Mall 4.3 km
• Long Son Pagoda 4.5 km
• Nha Trang Catheral 4.7 km
• Nha Trang Train Station 4.7 km
• Tram Huong Tower 5.1 km
• 2/4 Square 5.2 km
• Sailing Club 5.8 km
• Sailing Center Vietnam 5.9 km
• Bao Dai Palace 8.5 km
• Institute of Oceanography 8.8 km
COZY HOME HOUSE RULES:
As a Superhost, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that is has been reviewed. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free as we have a Moderate Cancellation policy. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
- Please show your passport when check-in, we’ll take photo-copies of your passport. Your passport will always be handed back to you once the photo-copies have been made.
- Slippers are prepared for you, please help us keep the room clean by taking off your shoes.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Please do not eat in the room and on the bed, because the food will attract ants and some fruit juice or stains cannot be cleaned. Extra cleaning fees to remove these stains may be applied. You can eat on the rooftop or in our common space.
- There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
- Feel free to use the barbecue amenities that is set up for our super guests’ leisure use only. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the grill clean. If found left dirty and requires extra cleaning, an extra cleaning fee may be required. You will also need to add your own coal to the BBQ as it is not supplied.
- Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever.
- Please acknowledge that from occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments, snacks or instant coffee left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
- Please do not rearrange our furniture.
- If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation, party), please speak with us about it first.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Please do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $10 replacement fee.
- Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your pets.
- You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our rooftop. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
- MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is actually required by the law but is also a good practice to ensure everyone's safety. You will be held completely responsible for any wrongdoing such as causing damage, being negligent, and being disrespectful to those around. Standard extra guest fees will also be applied accordingly.
HAVE RESPECT for those around you. All of the rules listed above are simply to encourage our guests to be respectful towards one another and together build a better, more social and responsible community.
CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can unfortunately result in the offender(s) being asked to leave, in addition to providing compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to offer a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. So far, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for as long as we can, so please help us keep the friendly streak going
- Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community, and is also my home, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things)
If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST!
Thank you for the warm hospitality of the landlord. We are injured and help us to rub the medicine, change the medicine, provide us with many services, really recommend it.
It's good value for the location, near the beach but far from the city center so I had to took a cab every time. The host are very nice and thoughtful, if you don't know where to go or what to do he can surely assist you. The bed was made from hard wood and there wasn't a mattress so it bugged me a bit but i got used to with it. Overall nice place to relax, very quiet neighborhood.
Staying at Minh's hotel was an enjoyable experience. The location was perfect for whom wanted a quiet area. It wasn't far from the center by taxi. Grab did the job very well. The proximity to the undercrowded beach was a huge plus. There is enough food stands/restaurants around. The hotel itself is physically perfect. It is filled with nice people. Clean, stylish, green (plants) functional with lots of light from outside describe this sweet place. And the rooftop !! Yours to discover...