Cozy room for up to 2 adults with queen size bed, private bathroom, window and sharing balcony with a fence). Only 300m to the beach and 600m to local market, bus station, and 800m to minimart.
Private room and shared kitchen, shared rooftop.
You can use common space as kitchen and the rooftop.
High speed wifi is available to all areas.
We also make arrangements for islands tours, inland guiding, car/motorbike rentals, restaurants recommendation, money exchange, airport pickup.
I respect your privacy but I’m always happy to interact with you via phone 24/24 if you need help. My staff in the building so they will support everything for you. We are happy to suggest itineraries or restaurants. You just contact us and your problem will be resolved.
This building is located in the North of Nha Trang City. With a long sandy beach and the very fresh air, you can take a relaxing walk or lying on the sand under sun shine. You can also easy to find gym, free exercises equipments park on the beach, bus station, big coffee shops, food and seafood restaurants, convenient stores within a radius of 200m around the hotel.
• Hon Chong 1 km
• Hon Do Pagoda 2.2 km
• Po Nagar Cham Towers 2.5 km
• Xom Bong Bridge 2.6 km
• Thap Ba Hot Spring Center 3.3 km
• I-resort Nha Trang 3.5 km
• Dam Market 3.7 km
• Khanh Hoa Post Office 3.7 km
• Alexandre Yersin Museum 3.9 km
• Khanh Hoa Museum 4.1 km
Most Popular Landmarks
• Nha Trang Centre Shopping Mall 4.3 km
• Long Son Pagoda 4.5 km
• Nha Trang Catheral 4.7 km
• Nha Trang Train Station 4.7 km
• Tram Huong Tower 5.1 km
• 2/4 Square 5.2 km
• Sailing Club 5.8 km
• Sailing Center Vietnam 5.9 km
• Bao Dai Palace 8.5 km
• Institute of Oceanography 8.8 km
If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don't hesitate to let us know.
COZY HOME HOUSE RULES:
As a Superhost, we aim to make your stay as comfortable as it can possibly be! Our mission is to help our guests create beautiful memories in our cozy home. For us to do so, we would truly appreciate it if you can follow these house rules and confirm that is has been reviewed. This is to ensure that if there is any reason the House Rules cannot be followed, you, our guest, will have the option of cancelling the booking penalty free as we have a Moderate Cancellation policy. Thank you in advance and truly appreciate your cooperation!
- Please show your passport when check-in, we’ll take photo-copies of your passport. Your passport will always be handed back to you once the photo-copies have been made.
- Slippers are prepared for you, please help us keep the room clean by taking off your shoes.
- Keep noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- Please do not eat in the room and on the bed, because the food will attract ants and some fruit juice or stains cannot be cleaned. Extra cleaning fees to remove these stains may be applied. You can eat on the rooftop or in our common space.
- There shall not be smoking inside the home. Extra cleaning fees to remove odor and stains may be applied.
- PLEASE WASH YOUR DISHES after use. If dishes are not washed, extra cleaning fees may be applied.
- Feel free to use the barbecue amenities that is set up for our super guests’ leisure use only. Please clean up after yourselves and keep the grill clean. If found left dirty and requires extra cleaning, an extra cleaning fee may be required. You will also need to add your own coal to the BBQ as it is not supplied.
- Feel free to put a few things in the fridge - leftovers, beer, snacks - whatever.
- Please acknowledge that from occasionally, we may leave consumables such as condiments, snacks or instant coffee left behind by previous guests if they are not empty. We try our very best to ensure that it is not expired or stale. HOWEVER, ultimately, it is up to the guests' discretion and inspection to consume these items if they wish. The host does not take any responsibility for the consumables.
- Please do not rearrange our furniture.
- If you would like to host an event (i.e. wedding, graduation, party), please speak with us about it first.
- If guests are suspected of carrying and/or using illegal drugs of any kind, the authorities will be engaged, and GUESTS WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IMMEDIATELY.
- Please do not engage in illegal activities anywhere on the property.
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $10 replacement fee.
- Please do not instant book if you plan on bringing your pets.
- You are welcome in all common areas of the home and our rooftop. Want to play some music or watch a show on your laptop - go for it. You may want to bring headphones if you watch during quiet hours.
- MUST REGISTER all over-night visitors. This is actually required by the law but is also a good practice to ensure everyone's safety. You will be held completely responsible for any wrongdoing such as causing damage, being negligent, and being disrespectful to those around. Standard extra guest fees will also be applied accordingly.
HAVE RESPECT for those around you. All of the rules listed above are simply to encourage our guests to be respectful towards one another and together build a better, more social and responsible community.
CONSEQUENCES for breaking these rules can unfortunately result in the offender(s) being asked to leave, in addition to providing compensation for losses or damages caused. We will have complete discretion on whether to offer a refund for the unused portion of the reservation. So far, we have not asked any guest to leave and we would prefer to keep it that way for as long as we can, so please help us keep the friendly streak going 🙂
- Lastly, because this is an Airbnb community, and is also my home, please be respectful of the property and keep it clean before you leave. (Respect our property and our things)
If you have read it this far, THANK YOU for being a SUPER GUEST!
If you want to be away from the city this is the place for you, wake up early for a nice walk around the neighborhood with really good food nearby and a local market only during early morning hours and delicious banh xeo at evening hours. Really nice garden patio on the rooftop with a gorgeous view (beware of bees, I got swarmed), only gripe is the front gate being locked and having to ring the bell a handful of times to get someone to open it up which got irritating and oh yeah the harmless tiny ants that infested the entire room.. very nice family that was surely attentive to any needed assistance.
Quiet, simple, and good value. Julia is very welcoming, speaks great English, and eager to help.
Great balcony and rooftop terrace. The hosts are really friendly and we had nice chats. Unfortunately the kitchen on the rooftop was really dirty and we didn’t even want to use it after it was “cleaned”.
The location is far away from the center of Nha Trang, so you definitely need an expensive taxi or a rented scooter to go there. And although it’s far away, it’s still really noisy because of the main street and the people in the house (the walls are thin).
The scooter (the only one that was rentable) we rented at the place was really damaged and definitely had an accident but the owner said the opposite.
Additionally, they have a cute and funny looking dog which is running around in the lobby.
All in all, it was a quite pleasant stay.
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.