Where you can see the whole city & Saigon River with PANORAMIC VIEW from rooftop!
1. GOLDEN LOCATION!
+ 10’ walk to the city’s heart
+ 5’ taxi to most attractions!
+ Outside the hustle of district 1
2. LUXURY APARTMENT!
+ Situated on the 23rd floor of Luxury Building Icon56, well-equipped to make you feel like home!
+ Convenience store and bank downstairs
3. BRILLIANT VIEW!
+ Gorgeous rooftop pool, where you can relax and enjoy the amazing city view and branches of the Saigon Rivers.
+ Free Wifi
+ Free 2 bottles of water
+ Free cleaning service every 4 days
+ Free extra towers
+ Free Shampoo, shower gel, hand wash, toilet paper
+ Free coffee & tea
+ Free gym & infinity rooftop pool
+ Spacious 50 msq, 1 bedroom.
+ Sits on 23rd floor of Luxury Building Icon56 (25 floors).
+ Well decorated with wooden furniture and aesthetic plants, which gives it a touch of nature inside of a modern city.
+ Natural light to living room and bedroom
+ Quiet and very safe
+ Great for couple, single tourist, business traveler who work in District 1, 2, 3, 4... and a great choice for long term renting.
+ The place is functional and includes plenty of space for 1-3 travelers with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, living room and kitchen.
> Queen bed
> 4 pillows (2 big, 2 small) & blanket
> 1st Air-conditioner
> Make up table
> Reading lamp
> Clothes hanger
> Shampoo, shower gel, hand wash, toothbrush, toilet paper
> Hair dryer
> WASHER and DRYER (not many apartments in the building have)
> Comfy sofa
> Cable TV with Netflix
> 2nd Air-conditioner
> Tea table
> Basic kitchenware
> Electronic Kettle
> Dinning table
> Coffee & tea
> Bottle of water
> From the balcony, you can see the city of Saigon & rivers.
> My mom grow her plants in our small balcony
Check-in: 2:00PM - 00:00AM
Check-out: Before 12:00PM (noon)
1. KEYCARD for elevator/pool/gym
2. Keyless access with DOOR CODE
FREE GYM & ROOFTOP POOL
Gym: Ground floor, use back door and turn right
Pool: R floor
+ Very active! I will get back to you within a couple hours. Please feel free to text me if you have any questions.
+ This building has very high security, so guests are not able access the building alone. We will pick you up at the lobby and help you check-in. If we are not available by the time you check in, we will send you a clear instruction.
10’ walk to the city center. 5 minutes taxi to the top attraction area are Ben Thanh market, Cathedral Norther Dame, Big Theater,...
- Supper Market Downstair: There Is A Vinmark Suppertmarket Downstair
- Walk Distant To City’s Heart 1.2km
- Saigon River/ Dragon Wharf/ Kingdom Of Master (Ho Chi minh Museum)/California Yoga Fitness: 1.1 km
- Bitexco Financial Tower/ Nguyen Hue street: 1.5km
- Street Food Near By:
- Com Chay Lien Hoa
- Com Tam 129 (broken rice) - 129 Doan Van Bo, P.12, Q.4
- Chao Long, hu tiu, banh canh Tra Vinh - 98 Hoang Dieu
- Ben Thanh Market: 1.5km
- Bui Vien Street: 1.2 km
- Au Lac Vegeterian Restaurant: 500m
- Giac Nguyen Pagoda: 1km
- Mong Bridge: 400 m
- Vinh Hoi Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral / Saigon Central Post office: 3.5 km
- Saigon Centre Mall: 1.8km
District 4 is a street-food heven with uncountable dishes - a must for those who love to discover our food culture! 1.3 km to Pham Ngu Lao street when you can join all the excitement of solo traveler world wild or signature Ben Thanh market.
Hop into a taxi ($1), and you will get to the center of the city in less than 5 minutes. Walking at night is also enjoyable, or you could even get an Grab-bike if you are feeling adventurous.
- Trusted taxi brands:
+ Vinasun Taxi
+ Mailinh Taxi
* Please book at least 2 hours before your check-in time
* This is APARTMENT, not hotel - reception do NOT keep your luggages
* Early Check-In: if the room is available, we will be happy to let you have 2 hours check-in early free of charge. From the 3rd hour, we charge $10 per hour for extra service/electric&water.
* Late Check-Out: if the room is available, you can check out 2 hours late free of charge. From the 3rd hour, we charge $10 per hour for extra service/electric&water.
* Drop off baggage: If your flight arrives earlier/later than your check in/check-out time, you can drop off baggage at 12 PM, or leave them there until 2:00PM. Please let me know if you need this support.
* From November 2019, we will not provide toothbrushes/ tooth past to limit plastic uses. Please bring yours.
- $1/day for motorbike
- $6/day for car
* REGISTER TEMPORARY RESIDENCE: Please send us all travelers’ passport & visa photos for registering temporary residence.
This is a high-ends building so it requires well behave and polite attitude.
- Please turn off the Air Conditioner when not using.
- Please save water and electric.
- Please don't leave the window open, insects might come in in the rainy season.
- No shoes in house.
- Please be quiet, no loud music.
- Be clean, don't through the trash in front of the door.
- This season is very easy for ant to appear. Please don’t leave any sweet food outside/in the trashcan because they might come.
- No drugs, no prostitution.
- Do not break any thing.
- Do not try to fix any electric utility : contact me if any repair or help us needed.
- Be polite when using the pool, gym and other public equipment.
- Be polite with the security and staff.
- $30 charged for loosing your security card
The apartment was very clean and nice. I really enjoyed my time there. Robert was great, he always responded super quick. Highly recommend you stay at his apt when you are in Saigon.
Great stay in Quan 4. New building, nice amenities, easy check in, extremely clean. Fantastic communication with Robert. The place is large for a studio. There's a separate bedroom area, living room with small couch, table and chairs for 4 and kitchenette. Although I didn't use them, there's a washer and dryer in the apartment. Having a dryer is a rarity. Location is an easy walk over the pedestrian bridge to Quan 1. Nearby are delicious food options and an open market. Very local feel while still having the comforts of home.
We loved staying at Hoang and Robert’s place. We didn’t want to leave! The pool is amazing! It was so nice to be able to do laundry right there in the apartment. The building seemed very secure-we always felt safe. The space is decorated in a stylish modern feel which we loved. Super comfortable bed as well. The location was also very accessible to downtown Saigon.
© 2020CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.