Come home in the lush and tranquil oasis after a long day of exploration!
The unique Bohemian breeze in UPPER CLASS area of district 1, within walking distance to tourist attractions
Swinging on the macrame hammock or lying down on the bench at the starry balcony
- Spacious area of 53m2 with dreamy decorative items, inspired by Bohemian spirit dated 200 years back
- Floor-to-ceiling windows & full glass-ceiling balcony
- Unique ambience with Sun&Wind
- Free Breakfast
- Kitchen corner
[STAY CENTER, DREAM BOHO AND EXPERIENCE LIKE A TRUE SAIGONESE DREAMER]
We also have two other awesome listings in district 1, city center. You can also find them in my profile:
1) The Nostalgia of the Vietnam 19th century nobility - HOT TUB with Vietnamese herbs - Breakfast included - DUPLEX - 5 minutes walk to Pham Ngu Lao & Bui Vien
2) The Starry BOHO night and cozy bedroom
BELOW ARE THE 6 REASONS WHY [BOHO DREAM] IS AN IDEAL CHOICE FOR DREAMERS IN THE MIDDLE OF SAIGON
1) SPACIOUS AREA- 53m2 RIGHT IN THE CITY CENTER
- Huge Master bedroom with huge ceiling-to-floor window for you to enjoy the rays of sun in the morning
- 1 private and huge balcony with glass roof for star seeing and chilling
- 1 smartly-arranged kitchen with cooking ware
2) INSTAGRAM WORTHY AREA - THE UNIQUE STYLE IN TOWN - THE DREAM BUILT UP WITH PASSION AND DEDICATION
- The house itself has several corners for your instagram. Built in early (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) s, the house has the architecture that brings you back to Saigon old times of (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) s during which the Saigon Ladies were the dreamers, living their glory days
- The stairs leading up to your studio is also a "cannot-miss" corner with the yellow painted walls and the stone steps
- Stepping into the room is a complete different breeze of Boho dream, Freedom, Chilling and Indulgence
- Full glass floor-to-ceiling window creates the glamourous ambience for tea-time, dreaming and relaxing
- Every decoration item carries the tribal air
- You can also find a lot of old-time houses nearby which will be astonishing for your instagram
3) LOCATED RIGHT IN THE CITY CENTER YET VERY QUIET AND PEACEFUL:
- Located in district 1 - the heart of the city and in the upper-class area of Saigon which allows you to enjoy the peace, far away from the noice to pamper you to sweet dreams,but still have super quick access tothe city hot spots
- If you are fed up with the noise of Bui Vien street with many people walking by, but still wish to stay CENTER, come and stay with us!! THE DREAM OF THE DREAMERS! The peaceful CBD area
4) WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOURISTS ATTRACTIONS and INSTAGRAM WORTHY PLACES
- Living at the "Dream of The Dreamers" means you will be in the heart of Saigon.
- 5-15 mins of walk or drive, then you will reach all the tourists hot spots:
**The Jade Emperor Pagoda: 7 mins of walk Built in (Phone number hidden by Airbnb) in honour of the supreme Taoist god (the Jade Emperor or King of Heaven, Ngoc Hoang), this is one of the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in Ho Chi Minh City, stuffed with statues of phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes. Obama paid his visit here during his last biz trip to Vietnam
**Ben Thanh market: 10 mins drive
Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral: 8 mins drive or 20 mins of walk
**Saigon Botanical Garden + Vietnamese History Museum: one of the must-visit spots: 14 mins of walk or 5 mins drive. Walking is recommended as you can enjoy the shadow of the trees along the streets
**Nguyen Hue walking avenue: 10 mins drive
**The Independent Palace: 20 mins of walk or 8 mins drive
**The Pink Church: 20 mins of walk - Instagram worthy
** Glory China town: 20 mins drive then you will reach the Glory China Town, bringing you back to the Saigon-China hundred years back
5) PERFECT LOCATION FOR FOOFIES
- The house is located in the center of all the great Vietnamese-cuisine restaurants. 5 mins waiting and the food will be brought to your door step
- On ground floor, there is a Vietnamese eatery shop which serves Vietnamese breakfast and lunch from 6:30 am till 2pm. If you want to try how the "genuine" Vietnamese food tastes, try it and see how Vietnamese enjoy their breakfast and lunchie!
6) ALL AMENITIES ARE PROVIDED FOR YOUR CARE-FREE VACATION
- Bathroom amenities: shampoo, shavers, lotion, shower, tooth paste, tooth brush, tissue, hair cap, etc.
- Extra matress which can be folded into a comfy sofa
- Breakfast pack with nutrient snack bars is served free-of-charge
- Vietnamese famous coffee packs are also provided at no cost for you to boost your day :)
FREEDOM, DREAMING, UNIQUE are three words we guarantee you will say about us!
- Guide to dreams: exclusive city tips from the true Saigonese to live the life of the Saigon local
- Breakfast pack are provided for you to get ready for your day of exploration
- Vietnamese famous coffee packs are provided for you to boost up energy, getting ready to explore the city
- We love handmade! WE LOVE THE FREEDOM. Thus, we would love to provide our guests the chance to freely make their own souvenirs, 100% handmade in Vietnam, bring home for your beloved ones
- Handmade footwear and bags are available upon request for you to sketch your dreams
- Laundry service are available upon request
- Free high-speed wifi
- Smart TVLCD with over 66 free local and international channels
- We are the true Saigonese who speak fluent English and can assist you with anything you need for your trip
- 24/7 Hotline
- The area is one of the upper-class area of district 1, thus you can enjoy the peace yet remaining in the center of the city with quick access to the city hot spots
- Your neighbors are mainly those who have been living in Saigon from old days back. So if you want to experience the true Saigonese substance, this is the best choice!! Make a walk along Mai Thi Luu street to see how people start the morning market at Dakao market, one of the old markets in town
- Or you can make a walk along Nguyen Van Thu street to experience how the students, the office students start their days with a glass of Vietnamese black coffee on the pavements
- Every single pit of the above make it Saigon!!!
- INSTAGRAM WORTHY area with a lot of old-time Saigon corners (the old walls, gates) for your fabulous photographing
PERFECT LOCATION FOR FOOD-LOVERS - EXPERIENCE LIKE A TRUE SAIGONESE
Surrounded by all the long-time and famous true Vietnamese eatery shops with walking distance. Just to name a few:
- 94 Crab: 94 Dinh Tien Hoang street, district 1, 5 mins walk. This shop is a long-time famous place that serves crab dishes. Have you ever eaten vermicelli with full of crab meat that you hardly see the vermicelli? Try this!
- Vietnamese beed salad - Gỏi Bò Ông Năm: 76 Nguyen Van Thu street, district 1, 4 mins walk. The King of Vietnamese Black Beef Salad. Always busy! Come early before they are sold out!
- Longan ice-cream - Dakao market: 10 mins walk. This is the old-time ice cream place of Saigon where they mix the Longan with the ice cream. Experience the Saigonese early time of ice cream
WALKING DISTANCE TO THE TOURISTS ATTRACTIONS and INSTAGRAM WORTHY PLACES
Living at the "Dream of The Dreamers" means you will be in the heart of Saigon. 5-15 mins of walk or drive, then you will reach all the tourists hot spots:
- The Jade Emperor Pagoda: 7 mins of walk Built in 1909 in honour of the supreme Taoist god (the Jade Emperor or King of Heaven, Ngoc Hoang), this is one of the most spectacularly atmospheric temples in Ho Chi Minh City, stuffed with statues of phantasmal divinities and grotesque heroes. Obama paid his visit here during his last biz trip to Vietnam
- Ben Thanh market: 10 mins drive
Saigon Notre-Dame Cathedral: 8 mins drive or 20 mins of walk
- Saigon Botanical Garden + Vietnamese History Museum: one of the must-visit spots: 14 mins of walk or 5 mins drive. Walking is recommended as you can enjoy the shadow of the trees along the streets
- Nguyen Hue walking avenue: 10 mins drive
-The Independent Palace: 20 mins of walk or 8 mins drive
- The Pink Church: 20 mins of walk - Famous for Instagram
- Convienient stores are all around within 100m from the house
- Coffee and restaurants are all along Nguyen Van Thu street
- Friendly, quiet and polite neighbors
*The house is located in the center of Saigon
* Quick access to taxi, Uber, Grab services
* Riding a bike is not recommended due to safety reason and also the complicatin traffic in Saigon
*Taxi is a cheap means of transportation and it takes 3 mins to call a grab or taxi!
We do provide super fabulous handmade footwear in the room. They will make you more comfortable! Please use them inside the room
It was extenuating circumstances, but there were some issues with this booking. First, my original booking was under construction and had to be changed just days before I arrived. Hanh offered a 7th floor apartment in the next district, which was fine. Then, the elevator was being fixed. She offered another apartment two floors down, but with travels I couldn’t mind another change. She sent someone to help me with my luggage, which I appreciated. Then the wifi was out for a day. All those logistics aside, Hanh was very communicative. The location was good and the apartment itself really was adorable. Overall, I was pleased.
Very stylish boho apartment! The location is in a nice neighborhood with cute upscale restaurants and cafes nearby, but it is a decent walking distance away from many of the big sights in HCMC. I wouldn’t normally mind walking a mile or two, but because of the heat we ended up taking Grab taxis to get places (Grab is cheap so this really wasn’t a big issue). The place appeared to be very clean but we did find a cockroach in the room one evening. With that being said, Hanh was very responsive and offered a quick solution to help us deal with it. We appreciated her quick communication throughout our stay, and she was accommodating of us leaving our bags at the apartment for a few extra hours on the day that we checked out.
© 2019CHRISTINAS VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED.
Christina's is a member of the Cmego’s ecosystem
Enterprise Registration Certificate No. 0314612042 issued by the Department of Planning and Investment of Ho Chi Minh City on 06/09/2017
Address at: 212/2B Nguyen Trai, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
International Tour Operation Licensce No. 79-834/2018/TCDL-GPLHQT issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism - National Administration of Tourism on 23/04/2018.