A comfortable and newly-furnished private room in an apartment located in District 2 is offered at an economical price. The place is good for couples, solo travelers and business travelers.
- This is a private bedroom loft in a 2-bedroom apartment on 18th floor of a building. Other guests will stay in another bedroom and you will share common areas (living room, kitchen) with them.
Name of the building is La Astoria 1 and it is located on Nguyen Duy Trinh Street, District 2.
Please note that my place is self-check-in so you need to read carefully the link of check-in guide which will be sent to you after booking done to have a smooth check-in.
- It is 20-30 minutes to city center, 35 minutes to airport. The place is far enough from tourist areas to get an authentic Vietnamese experience of life/ culture. But it is also easy to go to city center to enjoy an exuberant Saigon. It costs about 4-5$ for an Grab car ride to downtown, 2$ for an Grab bike ride or you can take a bus (only cost 6,000VND) like a local. Around 8$ for Grab car to/ from airport.
- Your own private bedroom loft is equipped with air conditioner, queen size bed, wardrobe, closet, work desk, chair and iron.
- Private bathroom is included in your bedroom with shower, hair dryer, towels and other essentials such as shampoo, shower gel, toilet paper.
- Besides that, there are shared areas that guests can use:
Living room with comfortable sofa, cable TV and a very nice bay window for reading pleasure. No air conditioner in living room but there is an electric fan for breeze.
Kitchen with cooking utensils available for cooking meals.
- High-speed wifi throughout the house.
In addition to private room, guest has access to other common spaces (kitchen, living room) and amenities (cable TV, fridge) in the apartment.
Beside that, guest can access the building swimming pool in M2 floor.
I go to work most of day so you will have extremely private apartment at daytime. But I am always available for contact on airbnb message, phone or whataspp / viber for any questions.
The atmosphere here is completely safe, private and friendly.
You can find a mini mart (Vinmart) at ground floor of the building. And there are many shops, mini markets, coffee shops, restaurants and street food on Nguyen Duy Trinh street.
ACB bank and ATM are only footsteps away; 5 minutes of walking to a supet market (Vincom+) and gym.
- You can take the bus number 88 to the city center (District 1). The destination is central bus station near Ben Thanh market. Note that the last bus of day is at 7pm.
- If you want to use public transportation from airport to my place, you can take a bus number 49 or 109 from the airport to central station in district 1, then take bus number 88 or take a taxi, grab car to my place.
- It takes 15 minutes of driving from my place to Thao Dien District 2, an expat area with many nice Western restaurants.
- Besides taxi, Grab car are extremely helpful to travel. They are also much cheaper than normal taxi, except a few peak hours that will be noted on the app before you book a trip.
- In addition, you also can use Grab bike on the app Grab to experience interesting trips by bike with very cheap price.
- A magnetic card for elevator access is provided to you during your stay. You can receive it at the building reception area by presenting a written note with my apartment number (18B1) if I amnot around to greet you personally. When you checkout, please leave the elevator card and room key on table.
- For long-term stay (more than 7 nights), the room is cleaned and bed sheets is changed one time per week. Please let me know in advance of cleaning and leave your room opened.
- Grab car and Grab bike are convenient and affordable transportation for traveling in Saigon. To use them, you need to install the Grab application on your smart devices (smartphone or iPad, tablet) with wifi connection or 3G / 4G internet service.
- It's quite easy and cheap to buy a Vietnamese SIM card included 3G/ 4G service at airport or any mobile phone shops (such as The Gioi Di Dong, FPT shop, Vien Thong A, etc.) in Vietnam.
- No drugs, no prostitution. They are illegal in Vietnam.
- You are going to live with other guests in the apartment so basic courtesy is appreciated.
- Please do not make noise after 10:00PM.
- Please help me to save energy by turning off the air conditioner and all lights before leaving room.
- Please remove shoes at the stairway to loft
- We have dining table in common area. Please not eat food in your room as it’s easy to attract ants with food on the floor/ table.
- If you use the kitchen, please wash everything after use.
- Any damage/ loss caused during guests' stay is to be compensated upon negotiation.
- By law, guests need to provide the copy of ID, copy of passport or picture of passport on arrival for police registration.
What a stunning loft with a view near everything yet a true local feel. Great pool and extremely comfortable room. It was the best sleep in the last month of travel. Would happily stay again.
Hai's place was great! The house was very clean and the room looked like it did in the pictures. Hai was very responsive with all of my questions. I also enjoyed staying there because it gave me the opportunity to experience a bit of local Ho Chi Minh City. There are a ton of restaurants and shops just down the street. I felt safe there as well. Thanks Hai!